Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Team cards in player registries ?...

I'm working on a player registry, and am debating picking up two PSA 10 team cards for that player, different years of course. I see some player registries have them included, and others do not. Mine currently does not.

My question is this; Is there a criteria I am not aware of in adding team cards ? Also, is it difficult to add - does PSA not always accept them ?

Thanks in advance for the help...

Comments

• Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    I don't have a definite answer. I asked Gayle the question today - in 1980 Basketball, how do they determine which card fits in the basic set and which card fits in the master set? Not quite the same thing, but similar.

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    My interpretation: Team cards are only included in the master sets, basic sets are the primary issues of player cards that do not typically include Kelloggs, Post, Jello, and other off market issues.
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    WH's opinion is one that I share. I would add them to Master sets, but not Basic.

I've seen quite a few Master sets that have some, but not all, team cards. I would think the answer there is just to request they be added. I haven't done that, yet, but I'm considering doing it for some player sets of mine.