Home Sports Talk
Options

Derek Anderson or Drew Brees this week?

1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
need a win fellas - who scores more points this week?

Thanks in advance.
collecting various PSA and SGC cards

Comments

• Options
    Piman58Piman58 Posts: 814 ✭✭
    Anderson is my QB in my league and my opponent has Brees, so I am hoping Anderson does well. The Browns may have trouble running the ball vs.
    the Ravens so they may look more to the pass. Especially since the line has been doing a great job protecting this year.
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    I would start Brees.
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    Baltimore's secondary has been terrible. I'm not sure if McAlister and/or Rolle are back this week, though. If they're not, I'd go with Anderson...
  • Options
    Brees!!!
    PAVEL BURE "THE RUSSIAN ROCKET"

I am looking for ANY Pavel Bure cards you might be willing to sell off. Please just send me a PM if you do. Thanks!!

Successful Transactions with: bigfische, BobaFett72, Karb
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    Being a Steelers fan, I pretty much think the Browns are a joke and usually are every year. That being said, Derek Anderson is a hell of a talent. He has pretty much the same team that Frye had and look at the difference. Browns got there butts handed to them in week 1 by the Steelers and then went to Pittsburgh and almost made an upset. I have to admit that they are doing something right. If Anderson keeps playing this well, they will have a tough decision to make with Quinn, but I guess that's a good problem to have.