Home Sports Talk
Options

Supposedly Bobble Head and Pay-Rod are Buddies

Won't that be something if he shows up on the "the List" after signing the big fat contract? Hopefully the Yankees are smart enough to put a clause in the contract.

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."

Comments

• Options
    Where do you come up with this stuff?

Peace
    Trying to complete 1970 psa set.
    45% complete.
  • Options
    "One hundred percent. I think the game needs it," Alex Rodriguez said Friday when asked if Bonds deserved to be on the NL All-Star team next month in San Francisco. "I think it would be good for the game. This is not popular for a lot of people but Barry Bonds is probably the greatest player who has ever put on a uniform. He's awesome."

ESPN - A-Rod thinks Bonds should be on NL All-Star team - MLB

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."
  • Options
    So that makes them buddies and links him to roids.

Most players would have said the same thing about Bonds, yes he deserves to be on the All Star team, game was in his home park.

I can't believe the Rodriguez bashing, best player in the game, and most despised on this board.

Peace
    Trying to complete 1970 psa set.
    45% complete.
  • Options
    I am not saying he is on steroids but a lot of players are or have been. As far as being buddies I have seen A-Rod do at least one interview where he said that they are close.