Home Sports Talk
Options

TNA or WWE or ROH or none of the above?

This question is for wrasslin fans. Which fed is your favorite and why?
USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.

Comments

• Options
    can we turn back time to when it was the WWF. and it was fun and entertaining? image

Sgt. Slaughter, superfly Jimmy Snuka! the iron shieK!
  • Options
    Well, I'm going to RAW here in Miami on Monday for Chris Jericho's return....we'll see if that can ignite WWE/WWF again.

I'm out of wrestling right now....my favorite times were the '80s WWF, the 'real' ECW run & the "attitude" era WWF.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    Arny, have fun! I find myself leaning towards TNA as it reminds me of old WCW. I still watch Raw and I do like ECW, but Smackdown is boring and should be an hour long imo.
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    It's been a while since Ive watched wrestling. But I had most of the week off and thought I would give it a try.

WWE was painfully boring. Like a bunch of second rate actors and stupid characters. Though the chicks are HOT!

Last night I saw TNA. Some names I didnt recognize and some I did...and I have to agree with you Mike, it reminded me of the old WCW and wasnt too bad. What's up with that stupid ring? I think they should go back to a regular square. I saw Curt Angle..when did he jump the WWE ship? That was a big surprise! And then they introduced Booker T. Are they stealing the talent from WWE like the old WCW did? Wasnt bad....wasnt bad....
  • Options
    Nothing really beats the Original ECW back when it came on MSG in the middle of the night once a week.

Here in Atlanta we used to have a wrestling show that came on ALL night on Saturday nights. It was hosted by a gigantic man by the name of Joe Pedicino and his "assistant" Bonnie (i think), they wound up getting married eventually. They would show the Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Dr. Death, Good Ole J.R. from Mid Atlantic Wrestling, Jerry the King and Lance from Memphis, AWA, The VonErichs out in Texas, and more. Then of course we had Gordon Solie on Channel 17 with Mr.Wrestling number 2, Ted Dibiase, Steve O, The Freebirds, Dusty Rhodes, The Mongolian Stomper, and of course everyones mystery partner in a box - Abdullah the Butcher. He actually has a Chinese Food/Rib Shack that we've had the pleasure of eating at more than once!

Man, that brings back memories

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i liked hacksaw and his 2x4image the awa was funny when jim cornette was a manager and wached people with his tennis racket,i miss mean gean,he was classic,all 4 foot of him and the road warriors
    ulimate fighting is much more entertaining to me anymore,wresting is the same storyline they had 25 years ago and just keep recycling it around,it funny to watch though image
  • Options
    I didn't realize wrestling was still on TV, so I refrain from making a vote.

J