You think the last one was big
this will be 10 times bigger
But will it help sports collectibles?

Comments

• Options
    But will it help sports collectibles?

Only if OJ admits to triming the Wagner card
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    OJ
    VICK
    BONDS

SHOULD BE A LONG YEAR FOR SPORTS!!!

ILL edit this meaning long year of court battles on sportscenter..
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>OJ
    VICK
    BONDS

SHOULD BE A LONG YEAR FOR SPORTS!!! >>

I hope that most people dont put Bonds in the same category as These two guys. Remember Bonds lied and caused harm to HIMSELF not anyone else. For the record here Im not assuming you Kuhlman are doing this but figured I would throw that out there...
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe OJ, Vick and Bonds can do time in the same Big House and commiserate together on how they were done wrong by "The Man", who only wants to keep them down.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    perkdog.. not at all. i just stating long year of court battles to be on sportscenter.

weird thing is bonds faces 30 years they said on sportscenter??? vick faces 5?? oj well i wont even go there.

i think bonds is becoming the fall guy for maybe 200-500 ball players in the 90's and 2000's. which isnt fair but im not a judge
  • Options

<< <i> weird thing is bonds faces 30 years they said on sportscenter??? vick faces 5?? oj well i wont even go there.

i think bonds is becoming the fall guy for maybe 200-500 ball players in the 90's and 2000's. which isnt fair but im not a judge >>

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what Im talking about!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    weird thing is bonds faces 30 years they said on sportscenter??? vick faces 5?? oj well i wont even go there.

i think bonds is becoming the fall guy for maybe 200-500 ball players in the 90's and 2000's. which isnt fair but im not a judge >>

Im not a Bonds fan by any means, but AMEN to that!
  • Options
    To "Hulk" Bonds and OJ "..if it dont fit you must aquit" Simpson. as you spend time in jail, hopefully for both of you..you will be forced to listen to everybodys favorite pop star...Brittney Spears....moaning out..."..OOps I Did It Again..... Because you all are a disgrace to sports and humanity in general. Hope to never hear about any of you again...unfortunatley... the media will continue to bombard us with your worthless pleas and stories. Rot in hell both of you
  • Options

<< <i>To "Hulk" Bonds and OJ "..if it dont fit you must aquit" Simpson. as you spend time in jail, hopefully for both of you..you will be forced to listen to everybodys favorite pop star...Brittney Spears....moaning out..."..OOps I Did It Again..... Because you all are a disgrace to sports and humanity in general. Hope to never hear about any of you again...unfortunatley... the media will continue to bombard us with your worthless pleas and stories. Rot in hell both of you >>

Can you seriously explain to me why Bonds deserves to "rot in hell" ?
  • Options
    First off all for commiting perjury...and then by having the all time HR record, only because of steroid induced performance.
  • Options

<< <i>First off all for commiting perjury...and then by having the all time HR record, only because of steroid induced performance. >>

Hey if thats your feelings then fine, IMO it might be a bit too much though.
  • Options
    The only O.J. I want to hear about is O.J. Mayo.