Home Metal Detecting
Options

One last award to give out...

I want to personally award PPC for the most walnuts found with 10,869 pounds! This is quite an accomplishment in my book. Good work, Bob! image

G Man
imageimageimage

Comments

• Options

<< <i>I want to personally award PPC for the most walnuts found with 10,869 pounds! This is quite an accomplishment in my book. Good work, Bob! imageimage G Man >>

LOL...COOL

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

And here I thought this was gonna be ChicagoRon's Special Gold Coin Award.

Apparently I missed out on the whole walnut story. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭
    PPC wins it every year.
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gary Thanks for the "Nut" award. I'm up to 11,790 lbs for the year and that may be about it. All of the squirrels have it out for me. PPC
  • Options
    I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know what you mean about the squirrels are out to get you. My one lone pecan tree back in San Angelo, Texas never failed to produce food for them clowns (no offense Zot). Of course every spring I had pecan tree sprouts shooting up everywhere too.

G.
    imageimageimage
  • Options

<< <i>Gary Thanks for the "Nut" award. I'm up to 11,790 lbs for the year and that may be about it. All of the squirrels have it out for me. PPC >>

Wow..What's that..about $1532.70 in nut money?

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage