Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Fleer in action football cards

Is there any market for these cards?? I have a few that I think could grade out 8's or 9's and was just wondering......any info would be great....or if someone could point me to a thread on this with info....thanks al.

Comments

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    what year?

i've seen some of the 70s fleer go for decent change ungraded but the 80s stuff is on the low end. if you have 9 or 10 caliber you may could spark some 'player' set interest.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    I would be interested in any PSA-9 Redskins.

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    to be honest I don't even know what year they are from. I bought some cards off a lady I work with and they were in the box....I'll do some investigating and see if I can figure out what year. I still stay in contact with her so I'll ask her if she knows what year also....
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    There are several of these in the Master sets for Franco Harris, Bradshaw, Payton...most anybody who was a star in the era has a few.
  • Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    If the cards are from 1977 there may be a market. I have sold multiple sets of both the stickers and cards raw, and each one typically goes for $45 - $75 per set. Very, very tough set in top condition. I just happened to have 4 unopened wax boxes I bought a zillion years ago from a 5 and dime shop.

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options
    I have the current #1 set listed in both 77 and 78 for the In action cards.
    I have paid $7 to $9 mostly for commons in the PSA 8 grade. $12 to $20 for PSA 9's.
    The exception is some of the "name" cards. The 77 Payton's were around $50 to $60 each.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.
  • Options
    Now I will have to figure out what year they are from....this weekend it has moved up to number 18 on my list of things to doimage
  • Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭
    I will pay top dollar for ungraded or graded Mint quality Vikings cards (team or Super Bowl) from 1976 to 1980. Top dollar!
    Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    I pulled the box out and looked at some of the cards. They are from 1982. I didn't realize it but I also have a few unopened packs....oh well, at least I've crossed one item off my things to do listimage
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    Hey Erik,

If you shoot me the card numbers for all of those years, I'll look through my dupe piles and see what I can come up with for you. I'm pretty sure I've got some Minty dupes around here somewhere. I'd planned on submitting a bunch of the Fleer years and knocking Fuzz out of all those top registry spots ... but he's still reeling from that '62 Salada coin butt kicking I gave him earlier this year.

Mike
    "Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/