Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Registery Question?

Hi,

I have a player collection of David Wright which I would like to setup a registery for. Either a Master Player Collection or a RC player collection. How can I do that? I'm not familar with the process. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hi,

I have a player collection of David Wright which I would like to setup a registery for. Either a Master Player Collection or a RC player collection. How can I do that? I'm not familar with the process. Thanks in advance >>

You just need to make a request on the PSA Set Registry home page.

Your request will be processed much more quickly if you are able to provide a spreadsheet with cards, weighting, etc.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options

<< <i>Your request will be processed much more quickly if you are able to provide a spreadsheet with cards, weighting, etc. >>

How do you know how to do the weighting?
  • Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923

<< <i>

<< <i>Your request will be processed much more quickly if you are able to provide a spreadsheet with cards, weighting, etc. >>

How do you know how to do the weighting? >>

I am actually in the process of adding a team set for a certain year. I found that going thru the already issued set(s) and viewing the set's composition. You will see the card's weighting #s IE 1.00 , 1.50 , 2.00 etc. etc. I would use those weighting #s since that would more then likely be the weighting the card would receive on the requested set...

if that makes any sense image