Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

2007 sport kings

does anyone know if the psa will be grading these cards? they have alot of pete rose game used and auto'd. i would love to have one of those graded for my set. don

Comments

• Options

<< <i>does anyone know if the psa will be grading these cards? they have alot of pete rose game used and auto'd. i would love to have one of those graded for my set. don >>

I don't see why not. they grade Action Packed, Sage, Press Pass and many other small companies like that so I don't think Sport Kings is a small company. They do grade the 1933 Sport Kings so I don't see how they won't grade the 2007.
  • Options
    well im getting lit up by these guys, snipers at the last second.. i really want these 2 sport king petes im down to like 3 sec winning and this ass pops outta know where and takes me out. i guess he has more money than i do.. maybe i should just spend the money on the cards i need and the price will come down on these later.. don
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    they will be cheaper more than likely
  • Options
    just missed another ...$137.00 at the last sec.man..i just need to get to bed or find another hobby.lol don
  • Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>just missed another ...$137.00 at the last sec.man..i just need to get to bed or find another hobby.lol don >>

of just have a higher bid... or snipe one yourself.
    Looking for FB HOF Rookies