Home Sports Talk
Options

The Official "My Team Sucks So I Am Going To Rant About It Here" Thread!!

To start, this thread is for the fan out there that would like to rant about how their team is horrible and what they should do about it. It can be for any sport!!

I guess I will start. My Florida Panthers (NHL for those who don't know) SUCK!! We can't seem to win and we are sitting on a 7-10 record right now. This team was predicted to be winning their division at 3rd place overall in the Eastern Conference and they are at 13th. It just makes me mad how every night they can go out there with such a lack of confidence and the only thing that can spark them is maybe a lucky goal or multiple 5 on 3's. I don't know, maybe it is too early for me to panic. If things don't change around here though, there will be hell to pay not only on the coaching side, but on the players side too.

Now it's your turn... image
PAVEL BURE "THE RUSSIAN ROCKET"

I am looking for ANY Pavel Bure cards you might be willing to sell off. Please just send me a PM if you do. Thanks!!

Successful Transactions with: bigfische, BobaFett72, Karb

Comments

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, at least your team made the Stanley Cup Finals once, and has not moved.

Try being a Hartford Whalers Fan. image
  • Options

<< <i>Hey, at least your team made the Stanley Cup Finals once, and has not moved.

Try being a Hartford Whalers Fan. image >>

The Civic Centre was one of the greatest hockey arenas ever. I loved that place when it was a Rangers/Whalers game or a Bruins/Whalers game...Never forget how loud that place would get during the Whalers/Bruins when Glen Wesley played. The 'Three #1s' chant was priceless.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)