Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1972 Topps PSA Collection

Alright I finally decided to sell my 1972 topps registry set. I also have the Pete Rose IA and Joe Morgan Traded Cards in PSA 9 w/o qualifiers. According to Vintage Card Prices my set is worth $8500-9000. I am looking for offers, I work in West Caldwell NJ and would rather deal with someone from the area. If I do not get what I looking for I will list it seperately on Ebay. Please pm me with offers. There are alot of tough to find cards in my set! Alot of the cards I have have not been online in months and months. I would rather sell it as a whole to a collector than spend alot of time on Ebay to make more but have alot of aggrevation! I will if I have to. Hopefully someone here wants to start this set and wants a great start.

Thanks! Set Link

Comments

• Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Just remember...

VCP prices are for cards sold individually. And most of the high end buyers of 72's already have a number of the easier cards. In order to get close to the money that you're hoping for - you're probably going to have to sell individually as well.

When I broke up my 72 set last year, I did well by listing each card individually at 50 cards per week and I emailed the registry members who were building the set in 8/9 or 9/10 with a link to the auctions. In the end, I got more money than I was expecting.

And it looks like we don't live that far away. My cards shipped out of Westfield, NJ.

Frank B
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    I decided to list the cards seperately starting Thanksgiving. If anyone needs anything please pm me offers.
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested in 2 cards you have, # 741 and # 772 from your 1972 set.

Pls send a PM with price info.

Thanks,
    Al
  • Options
    I'm interested in 6 or 7 of your cards. Just sent you a PM with the details.

Thanks!
    Jim G
    All-time favorite athletes:
    Steve Sax, Steve Garvey, Larry Bird, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Andre Agassi, Karch Kiraly, Wayne Gretzky, Ichiro Suzuki, Andres Galarraga, Greg Maddux.
    "Make the world a better place... punch both A-Rods in the face (Alex Rodriguez and Andy Roddick)!"
  • Options
    Still waiting to here back from you... if you didnt get my pm, please let me know.
    Jim G
    All-time favorite athletes:
    Steve Sax, Steve Garvey, Larry Bird, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Andre Agassi, Karch Kiraly, Wayne Gretzky, Ichiro Suzuki, Andres Galarraga, Greg Maddux.
    "Make the world a better place... punch both A-Rods in the face (Alex Rodriguez and Andy Roddick)!"