Home Stamps Forum
Options

Meow.

Couldn't pass this one up.

(C'mon folks, post your NEWPS... let's get this forum rolling a bit!)

Comments

• Options
    Why "meow?"
  • Options
    coinpicturescoinpictures Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, must be a regional idiom. "Meow" versus "Wow", "Neat", "Cool", or some other expression.
  • Options
    That's interesting, never heard that one (I am a cat owner, or they think they own me, which may be true)
    So how easy is it to post/attach a scan here?
    Any tips?
    I have been online for 8 years, you'd think I would already know how to post a photo to discussion board.
    Of course I wouldn't want to try to compete with soccer's FDC "blog"
  • Options
    KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

M e o w !

In my family we're quick to say meow when someone has just made a catty cutting remark. Of course, sometimes the meow is an expression appreciating the cattiness of the remark image

edueku, the posting a pic thing works quite easily. The trick is that your pic has to be loaded and stored somewhere on the Internet. All you do is link to it. For example, I keep a picture stored here: http://members.aol.com/puddncat/meandkitenhed.jpg

If I want to place the pic into a thread I reply to the message, open the little picture box icon under "Message Text:' (4th from left on my Safari web browser) then insert the pic URL to get this:

Tickles and Puddin' imageimage

KJ

• Options
    Cute kitties, I will try to post aphoto eventually.....
  • Options
    Hmm, I own a pair of cats as well. Is there a correlation between felines and philately?
  • Options
    You tell me, I know my cat Ebony likes to apply perfins to my stamps without authorization. He has a unique tooth pattern that always gets my attention.
  • Options
    KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

> I own a pair of cats

I don't think so!

I believe the correct expression is to say you are owned by a pair of cats image

Dog ... these people give me food, water and shelter, they must be Gods.

Cat ... these people give me food, water and shelter, I must be a God.

Meow!

KJ

• Options
    That's funny!
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>> I own a pair of cats

I don't think so!

I believe the correct expression is to say you are owned by a pair of cats image

Dog ... these people give me food, water and shelter, they must be Gods.

Cat ... these people give me food, water and shelter, I must be a God.

Meow!

KJ >>

Actually, it would be:

Cat ... these people give me food, water and shelter, I AM A GOD!!!!!

Steve
  • Options
    Go Colts!
  • Options

<< <i>Go Colts! >>

How'd that work out for ya?

(6 interceptions?.... Yeesh....)
  • Options
    Yeah it sucked bad, too many guys injured, too many screw-ups on top of that, oh well that's the way it goes.
  • Options
    Well Wednesday morning I tried to "save" my cat Ebony from a neighbors dog that ran into the yard and in the process my cat , who was in attack mode, chomped me full fang depth in the wrist and palm. Finally after trying to clean and take care of the wound myself for nearly two days I had to go to the ER. That will be a nice big bill. Cat bites are nasty. I think he actually felt bad when he realized he bit me instead of the dog. Poor guy, I think every bit of fur on his body was sticking out, he looked like a giant black puffball!
  • Options

KJ,

Cute kitties, I've got a big spoiled kitty of my own, but I wouldn't let him lay on my stamps like that! That fur is the devil to get off stuff. My knows better than to ever jump up on my stamp table, or he's in TROUBLE! Oh well, nice picture!image
  • Options
    meos1meos1 Posts: 1,135
    Around my house thats the bat signal for getting lucky
    I am just throwing cheese to the rats chewing on the chains of my sanity!

First Place Winner of the 2005 Rampage design contest!
  • Options
    Bump Love the cat photos
  • Options
    Here's a picture of my 'cat'.

How has everyone been?
  • Options
    That's a very strange looking cat. I have heard of a "bird dog" but not a bird cat ; )
  • Options
  • Options
    That doesn't look like a cat! Is there a cat on the train?
  • Options
    Beautiful bird though, and a really cool stamp. Jerry you could always post pics of your cows. image
  • Options
    BUUUUUUUUUMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Options
    I still think there might be a cat on the train....