Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1969 and 1974 Topps Stamp panels

Hello,
Does anyone know if PSA will grade complete stamp panels from these sets? To date there have been no complete panels ever graded for the 1974 set, however, there have been 4 panels graded for the 1969 issue. I wasn't sure if PSA may have graded these at one time but have now stopped. I believe that is now the case for the 1979 Topps Comics.

Thanks,
Phil

Comments

• Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭
    Phil

I have previously sent in 1974 Panels trying to get graded and they were returned. However, I have noticed recently another issue that I tried to send in a couple of years ago is now on the population report. There is no difference in the 1969 and 1974 in size so it is strange why one and not the other.

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

• Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    Phil,

The '69 Stamp Panels that they've graded are 4-card panels, not the full panels.

Bob
  • Options
    What do the 1969 full Photo Stamp panels go for? I have about 10 of them, the NL series 7 has Aaron, Mays and Clemente among the 12 players shown. If anyone has any history on these I'd be very interesed.
  • Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭
    Phil

To build on what Bob noted, he is right. However, on the 1974s I have tried the 4 stamp grouping as well and have had them returned. Best to try again I guess.

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

• Options
    redlegsredlegs Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for everyone's input. I really appreciate it.

Phil
  • Options
    QUITCRABQUITCRAB Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭
    The coolest /rarest and best stamp panels are the 1964 bazooka stamps-I love them-hard to find in full panels.
    The scd price guide will give you a good idea of what the 69 and 74 stamps sell for-they can be found fairly easy at shows and on ebay. Scott