Options
Cool Older Silver Bar, only 50¢ over Melt!
Picked this up today at an outdoor flea market for about 50¢ over melt.
I love the Eagle on the Front and the Shield on the Back!
SM
I love the Eagle on the Front and the Shield on the Back!
SM
0



Comments
It looks interesting, but who made it?
<< <i>It looks like a Franklin Mint Bicentennial issue (=31 years old). Nice snag for bullion + 50 cents! >>
Cool! Thanks for the info!
SM
SPMC - J-12338
McDCCC - Charter Member
Announcing: The Numismatic Enquirer - Website
SPMC - J-12338
McDCCC - Charter Member
Announcing: The Numismatic Enquirer - Website
Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
<< <i>Art bars and rounds can be a challenging collection. Many bars from the late 60's into the early 70's are highly sought after. >>
I see these types of bars every once in a while. Is there a price guide or something to tell one that might fetch a few dollars more than melt?