Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Alright... What should I get graded next?

Howdy!
I have 4 stacks of nice cards/posters/coins that could all head to psa right now for grading but I only have about $325 to spend. I really don't have a preference since all will end up at psa eventually.. Which one do you think I should send off right now? Here are the four choices!

1971 topps football posters/ I have 20 nice ones that are sharp and centered.. At $15 a crack this would be around $300.

1971 topps baseball coins/ I have 50 nice ones that are pretty clean. At $6 each that would be $300.

1968 topps football poster set/ 15 out of 16 cards/ all straight from packs and centered/ $15 each equals $225.

1975 kelloggs baseball set/56 of 57 cards still in wrappers with the tops ripped open/ all look MINT!! $5 each with the new special equals $280.

Let me know what you think!
Paul

Comments

• Options
    I think you should dig up all the 71 game cards and 70 glossies i need and grade them image
  • Options
    hankcaddyhankcaddy Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WOULD USE THE SPECIAL IF U ARE IN NO HURRY TO GET THEM BACK AND SAVE THE DOUGH

wait for another special for the others
    more bang for the buck, just have to wait for the sub to pop

i am trying to use the special as much as i can, i will send in a bunch of 1989 baseball soon

hank
    currently collecting baseball of
    2004 spx
    1989 topps psa 10
    1959 phillies
    Phillies of the 70's