Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

New Special--Yay???

For Sport and Non-Sport Cards from 1972-2000 Valued Under $75 Ea - 10 Card
Minimum for $5 each - Turnaround Varies With Demand (Absolute B.S.)

Hurry!(ROFL) All orders must be postmarked between 11/01/07 – 12/31/07 (Will be returned to you sometime in mid 08')

I love the part about "Hurry" image

Comments

• Options
    DAMN WHY COULDNT THE INCLUDE 2001....I GOT STACKS OF PUJOLS ROOKIES LOOING FOR A SLAB...
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Come on Joe O!!! Why don't you give us a real special other than this crap? If you are going to hand out specials, think about the guys that collect vintage cards. Why not have two specials for the next couple of months? 1940-1972 cards at $6 each and 1973-present at $5 each (under $75) is what I had in mind.

Shane Leonard
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Rats. I was actually hoping for a special that was so awful so that they could catch up on all of the outstanding submissions.
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

How about a special of "We'll just grade all of the image cards that have been sitting here for months Special"!!!!
  • Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923
    AUGH

I was hoping to grade 100+ cards from this years cards 2007...

I will send in a sub or 2 but there will be way less cards then what I was hoping to send in ie 2001 thru 2007... Oh well they will just sit here and wait....
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Heres a friggin novel idea, Let all Collectors Club members send thier cards in @ a flat $6 or $7 bucks !
    No gauranteed turnaround time. If you want them fast pay the $10 or $13 bucks and dont complain about how long it takes.
    Let non-members send them in @ $15 bucks a piece.

• Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

If that is a friggin novel idea, I'll take my marbles and go home.image
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    well I do have a very small stack of modern