Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

New Special--Yay???

For Sport and Non-Sport Cards from 1972-2000 Valued Under $75 Ea - 10 Card
Minimum for $5 each - Turnaround Varies With Demand (Absolute B.S.)

Hurry!(ROFL) All orders must be postmarked between 11/01/07 – 12/31/07 (Will be returned to you sometime in mid 08')

I love the part about "Hurry"image

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there's always BGS...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    I was hoping for this special as I missed the last one. I have about 1100 McGwires I want to send in for my registry set, but all the posts lately have me scared of getting killed on it. Im not worried about the wait, but if send in all of my gradeable McGwires and I get an ish load of 8's, I'd I'd be crushed.
  • Options

<< <i>For Sport and Non-Sport Cards from 1972-2000 Valued Under $75 Ea - 10 Card
    Minimum for $5 each - Turnaround Varies With Demand (Absolute B.S.)

Hurry!(ROFL) All orders must be postmarked between 11/01/07 – 12/31/07 (Will be returned to you sometime in mid 08')

I love the part about "Hurry"image >>

At least they didn't try to put an approximate day figure that many will complain about. I think this is the most reasonable response they could have.
  • Options

<< <i>....but if send in all of my gradeable McGwires and I get an ish load of 8's, I'd I'd be crushed. >>

See, just the thought of it makes my mind st-st-st-stutter!!
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i need a 1950 up special -they are piling up on me here!!!i quit worrying about turn around times, i figure thell send em back out to when they get good and ready ,somewhere inbetween pert near done and slabbed in boxes in my mailbox
    hurry lol -u too can join the humungous pile of boxes in our warehouse being processed,after we take a two week coffee break
  • Options
    1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭
    What's funny is that if you click the "PSA specials" link from the main PSA page is states turnaround is approx. 5 business days!???

PSA Collectors Club Grading Special
    Holiday Season Special - Modern Cards from 1972 to 2000

10 Card Minimum Quantity Required
    Turnaround time is approx. 5 Business Days
    This special excludes T-3’s and Autographed Cards
    For Gold & Platinum members only
    Click here for full details!
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

Why end it at 2000? If they're gonna do this, why not just make
    it to the "present"? I need a modern special that will include to
    the present before I renew my subscription.
  • Options

<< <i>What's funny is that if you click the "PSA specials" link from the main PSA page is states turnaround is approx. 5 business days!???

PSA Collectors Club Grading Special
    Holiday Season Special - Modern Cards from 1972 to 2000

10 Card Minimum Quantity Required
    Turnaround time is approx. 5 Business Days
    This special excludes T-3’s and Autographed Cards
    For Gold & Platinum members only
    Click here for full details! >>

The turnaround is "Varies with Demand"
    The other was mistakenly left on from the $13/5 Day special- we will have this fixed asap.

Carol
  • Options
    Why would they stop it at 2000? Does not modern include till 2007? Is it possible this was an error??
  • Options
    Aw, come on Carol....change it to 1972-present. I have 200 cards
    I want to send in. image they're all 2005, 06, 07.
  • Options
    I agree, I was hoping to send in more 2005 Etopps to fill in my registry baseball set!
  • Options
    samspopsamspop Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭
    Let's go McGwireMuseum...send 'em in. I got about 80 or so that I need to send in myself...What the heck...for the most part the eye can't tell a difference between an 8 or a 10, anyway until PSA prints it on the label....image