Home Sports Talk

Happy Halloween! Who's got candy?? Whatcha givin out?

Ive got starburst, twizzlers, skittles and M&M's.

i figure ill give out about 1/4 of it... then the rest becomes my movie snacks!

im expecting about 20 trick or treaters... when I was a kid (20 years ago!) we would get upwards of 75-100.

Comments

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, definitely less trick or treaters than there used to be, and that's a shame- it was always one of my favorite holidays.

I give out those Hershey's solid milk chocolate bars - don't know of a kid yet who didn't like that.

Speaking of M&M's - I heard that Axtell opens up a pack and gives each kid one M&M.
  • JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    Yeah no kidding. They are coming earlier too. Its 5:00 o'clock and already have had a few. I also notice alot of the older kids (11-14) year olds dont even wear costumes. I give the older ones without costumes the mini candies. The younger ones I will give them the big candy bars. The neighbors I make them a grab bag with about 10 different sorts of candy. I'am sure I will have alot of leftover candy as usual. Happy halloween everyone, and hope everyone is safe tonight!!
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Wonder if anyone is going as Scott Bora$$

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • i had a friend who actually went as Alex Rodriguez this year...

yes, an actual douche bag lol.

p.s

33 trick or treaters thus far, i topped last years numbers!
  • metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    I gave out stacks of unwanted football cards! I had no complaints every kid was happy! I gave each one about 100 or so.
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.