Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Generic slabbed classic gold on eBay

Please check my auctions if interested.image

Comments

• pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭
    careful of the one titled "1913 GOLD $5 INDIAN HALF EAGLE PCI CHOICE AU" ebay may scrap it because you have PCI in the headline.
  • I was hoping that I can get away with it because I didn't mention a numeric grade in the title. Thanks.image
  • RNCHSNRNCHSN Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    You put PCI in the title AND listed the grade PCI gave it in your listing. They canned one of mine for quoting the PCI grade in the listing narrative.
  • It is not canned yet. However, if they can the one where I mention PCI, please just make me an offer here. I wont have to pay their stinking fees!image
  • I tried to revise the listing but it wont let me. image
  • Well eBay pulled my PCI auction. Oh well, I guess I will just keep that one. It was a nice Indian $5 anyway. image

Still plenty of time to pick up some of my generic date classic NGC slabbed gold though guys. The auctions end on Sunday.

Thanks for your support! image
  • Gold is at $806 per ounce. I believe it could reach $1000 by years end. What better way to own gold than through classic USA gold coins?

My auctions end on Sunday evening. I will have more up for Auction starting next weekend. Please check them out.

• There is still a few hours left on these auctions! Place your bids please!image