Home Sports Talk
Options

Red Sox Rolling Rally..... I'm so glad i took the day off today!

Total zoo in boston, im watching on Tv... folks started lining up at 5am at Fenway. The rolling rally (parade) ends in Government Center (where I catch my ride to go home) thought it was prudent to skip work today. Glad i did.

There showing it live on local channels. Johnathon Papelbon is hysterical image playing guitar (with a broom) breaking out into sporadic singing.

The pinnacle will be when Pap performs his dance at government center... Im sure it will be a staple on Youtube soon enough!

Comments

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Arod the Grand Marshall?
  • Options
    the crowd was chanting "dont sign Arod!" and Varitek got on the mike and screamed RESIGN MIKE LOWELL lol.

i think the message is really quite clear at this point.
  • Options
    WMUR news (the local new statin here in New Hampshire) reported that more than 1,000,000 people turned out for the celebration today.

I work in Chelmsford, MA, so I'm sure I wont hit the traffic (PHEW)

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>the crowd was chanting "dont sign Arod!" and Varitek got on the mike and screamed RESIGN MIKE LOWELL lol.

i think the message is really quite clear at this point. >>

why would he want Lowell to resign? image

anywho, if Arod were to go to Boston, he'd be at SS and they could get rid of that dude.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>the crowd was chanting "dont sign Arod!" and Varitek got on the mike and screamed RESIGN MIKE LOWELL lol.

i think the message is really quite clear at this point. >>

why would he want Lowell to resign? image

anywho, if Arod were to go to Boston, he'd be at SS and they could get rid of that dude. >>

Luso is "that dude"
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Red Sox did great this year...but Crisp, Lugo, and Drew stepped in $hit and came out smelling like roses! Bet that was an awesome parade!