Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

New record price for Dave DeBusschere Autograph!

The new price the the cheapest Dave DeBusschere certified autographed card is $227! Are they going to adjust the price in the price books now?

Ebay Auction Results

Comments

• Check out the Gold version of this same card which is numbered to 25!

Check it out!!!!
  • halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭
    That is a tough card to find
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Second auction from Taiwan?? I have bought other items from Hong Kong and have had no problems.

• << <i>That is a tough card to find >>

Yeah, I know its pritty though but why does that regular version auto book for $150 and my DeBusschere auto books for 80 bucks? I think my DeBusschere is 100 times better than this one being numbered to 50 and also containing a piece of jersey. I saw the gold version numbered to 25 sell for $600+ but that one already has the regulaer version and mine also has the jersey on it. So what kind of stuff is beckett smocking? 80 bucks!? Why?

My DeBusschere Auto
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    The signature on the one on eBay is a lot more visible than the one on yours.

• << <i>The signature on the one on eBay is a lot more visible than the one on yours. >>

Oh, great, thanksimage I don't think its about the visibility of the card but I think mine looks better anyway. Still even if that other card was better than mine which its not, why book for 80 bucks?
  • Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    Sweet, I paid $50 for the regular version a couple years ago. Looks like I got a good deal image

Reese
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!

• << <i>Sweet, I paid $50 for the regular version a couple years ago. Looks like I got a good deal image

Reese >>

Hey Reeseimage Is this guy serious? He trying to say there better than the Legendary Jerseys Auto? And why does it book for $80 when the 2000 Legends books for $150? I know I got a steal for mine jersey auto for $300 but that was a while ago and it was a steal even back then. I thought beckett stays on top of card prices to see what they'll sold for and stuff? I know the Gold Version of the 2000 Legends sold for $600+ and it still books for $200. My card would sell for a lot more these days, the Gold Auto just recently sold for $600+, I bought my jersey auto a while back for $300 and I only got that cheap for two reasons. 1. It was listed for only 3 day auction and very few people saw it and 2. It was in the totaly wrong category, it was listed under autographs original, not even under sports cards and then basketball cards. So I think I got a steal because there are only 50 of them. Why wouldn't beckett update both the Gold/25 for $600 and mine back then for $300?

Edited to say: Sweet deal on that DeBusschere for $50 but do you know how much I paid for 2 of them that I got? 1st one paid $25 plus shipping and the 2nd $10 plus shipping LOLimage

Edited again to say: Had those 2 DeBusschere. I since sold them both on ebay to get the one I currently have. I sold one for like $157 and the other I think $130 or something.