Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The Official What are the Specials Going to be ???

Good day,
This is the official what are the November Specials going to be thread. After two months now with the Football, which I used a little bit, would like to see something more user friendly. I am sitting on a stack of 80's baseball and 60's vintage Non Sport. Anybody keeping track and can make a good guess??
Neil
Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it will be a special where most of the submitters will whine and cry about the turnaround times.
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Basketball and 1972-present, any sport.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    No Way........................Whiners Here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it will be a special where most of the submitters will whine and cry about the turnaround times. >>

HAHAHA.... I've seen a lot of that...

"Anyone got poppage?!?!?!?!"

LOL

• Options
    NO, but can I whine about what hasn't popped?
    neil
  • Options

<< <i>I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it will be a special where most of the submitters will whine and cry about the turnaround times. >>

+1
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    << I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it will be a special where most of the submitters will whine and cry about the turnaround times. >>

That's a good post! Made me laugh. I agree. You guys that aren't laughing... we are talking about YOU!
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Customer Service says..

November - December Special:
    sports & non-sports
    1972 - 2000
    $5/ card (10 card min)
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    Did you call cust. service 'cause I don't see it on the site anywhere?