Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Anyone want to split a 75 mini box from bbce?

With all the hype of this set latley I'd like to rip some packs and get some graded but a whole box is too much for me right now. I was wondering if they are any others working on this set maybe interested in spliting a box from bbc exchange. was thinking of spliting a box 4 or 6 ways.
if we split it 4 ways 9 packs each looks like 362.50 plus whatever steve would charge us to ship if we split it 6 ways 6 packs each 241.66 plus shipping. of course i dont know if steve will give us a discount it might be less and of course steve would do the shipping

Anyone interested?

Comments

• Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    no thanks gary
  • Options
    ???? did i miss something
  • Options
    ok 2 in for a four way split need 2 more interested in a 4 way split pm me
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

Not after all those diamond cut cards that came out of the last deal ( and that was an opened case) that people posted. I'll Pass.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    hear those crickets?
  • Options
    MattyCMattyC Posts: 1,335 ✭✭
    No way, especially after seeing so many busted over the years with such heinously OC cards to show for it. That's what makes those li'l guys so awesome to collect though.

Regards,
    Matt C.

#2 All Time and Current Mini Set
    #10 Mini Set
  • Options
    I bought a wax box from BBCE in August and busted it lastnight. Pulled a nice Ryan and Brett. Ryan might go 9. I also pulled 70 plus cards that the majority should go 9, with a handful of 10's.

VERY Happy camper

Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I buy half of Treetop's box--as long as my half gets the Ryanimage
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    75 Minis have been a nightmare for me.No more box breaks for me on those.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    75 minis are really hit or miss. If you get a nice run, you can make out like a bandit, but if not, you're screwed. I pulled a Pop 1 and a Pop 2 PSA 10 from the last box I busted.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.