Home Sports Talk
Options

I guess the Dallas Cowboys are thinking they're gonna come into our house and get a win?

stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
Think again! image

Comments

• Options
    Is that the smell of sig-line bets?!?!
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Is that the smell of sig-line bets?!?! >>

I was gonna offer but Cowboy's fans are just plain scared. They know the Eagles always come on strong in the second half of the season while the Cowboys usually fold up like a cheap suit in the seconnd half of the season, and this season shouldn't be any different.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Is that the smell of sig-line bets?!?! >>

I was gonna offer but Cowboy's fans are just plain scared. They know the Eagles always come on strong in the second half of the season while the Cowboys usually fold up like a cheap suit in the seconnd half of the season, and this season shouldn't be any different. >>

imageimageimage

Well, this certainly seals the fate of the Iggles.
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Hope not. On this we agree, and here is some hope: Wade Phillips always screws up a good thing sooner or later.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    Stick a fork in the Eagles their done. A divisional game against the Cowboys will be like their Season "Super Bowl", so they may be motivated by that.
    Cowboys 35 Eagles 17
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    imageimageimage + image

One smiley for every Tony Romo td, plus one for Marion Barber
  • Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    Emmitt will run for a 125 yards, but Norm Snead will have a great game.

Eagles 6 - Cowboys 4

Enuff said
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi