Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

In Mail Today - Boxing & Bowling Submission

I sent in some cards for a friend a few weeks ago and this is how they came back. They are nice cards, but are they worth getting some money for on eBay or should he just keep them in his collection? He really doesn't collect boxing or bowling, but if he can't get much, he is going to keep them. Thoughts???

PAVEL BURE "THE RUSSIAN ROCKET"

I am looking for ANY Pavel Bure cards you might be willing to sell off. Please just send me a PM if you do. Thanks!!

Successful Transactions with: bigfische, BobaFett72, Karb

Comments

• Options
    ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

I think you're looking at about $100 total after eBay and PayPal fees, etc. Maybe a little more.
  • Options
    chbchb Posts: 212
    Wish I had time to comment right now but I'm on my way out the door soon. Send me a PM (so I don't forget by tomorrow, lol) & I'll try to help on the boxing cards. I'm not an expert but have both bought & sold those cards in the past, would be happy to give you one man's opinion, for what it's worth.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where would I even look up that Bowling card?
  • Options
    Thanks guys. He is going to keep the bowling card, but the others will be on eBay soon. I will post the link in the Selling forum when they are on. image

I am looking for ANY Pavel Bure cards you might be willing to sell off. Please just send me a PM if you do. Thanks!!

• Options
    chbchb Posts: 212
    Looks like I got back here too late, pics are gone. Oh well, good luck with the auctions image
  • Options
    the ONE card I want, hes keeping.

thats just unfair! lol.
  • Options

<< <i>the ONE card I want, hes keeping.

thats just unfair! lol. >>

Here is a link to the other thread with the auctions (and YES, even the bowling card): Link

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> Boxing & Bowling Submission >>

How appropriate...

I see 6 strikes in a row!

Mike