Home Sports Talk
Options

2 Chevrolet vehicles?!?!

Hey, Mike Lowell deserved the WS MVP award hands down, but don't these guys make enough money so they can go out and buy 1, 2, 3 or 4 Chevy's and even throw in a Rolls Royce? LOL

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."

Comments

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's really just an advertisement for Chevy, of course. Lowell is a good guy, he'll find something special to do with the vehicles and help someone out.
  • Options
    he needs both trucks to load up all his free agent money image
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>it's really just an advertisement for Chevy, of course. Lowell is a good guy, he'll find something special to do with the vehicles and help someone out. >>

Yeah, he will give them to charity. Can't really see a MLB player driving a Malibu.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    give one to me ill trade him my 55 chevy truck thats in 2 pieces-one of those projects ya start and never finish
    PARTY IN BOSTON-
  • Options
    << it's really just an advertisement for Chevy, of course. Lowell is a good guy, he'll find something special to do with the vehicles and help someone out.>>

I know. I know. Chevy would be better off just donating some big money to the charity of Lowell's choice. How about the Cancer Society since Lowell and Lester are survivors? It was very nice to see that kid Lester and Lowell do well. Good for them!!!!

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."