Home Sports Talk
Options

Saints going 12-4?

Can the Saints go 12-4 after an 0-4 start? While this may be a little out of their grasps, I think they at least have a chance to get to 10-6 like they did last season. image Thoughts???
PAVEL BURE "THE RUSSIAN ROCKET"

I am looking for ANY Pavel Bure cards you might be willing to sell off. Please just send me a PM if you do. Thanks!!

Successful Transactions with: bigfische, BobaFett72, Karb

Comments

• Options
    They've looked good recently, but have done so against some absolutely terrible clubs. They could easily post a winning record, and Reggie Bush looks solid as usual, which I am sure drives the resident Reggie hater up the wall!

• Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Yeah and the Browns are going 13-3. don't think so and I'm a Browns season ticket holder....I like being optimistic but I don't think either team will win the rest of their games......although the Browns have played the toughest team on their schedule and have already beaten the birds and cats...and they owe the steel heads one....WOW maybe 13-3 is possible!!
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    The Steelers game is in Pittsburgh, they already got creamed at home. Dream on.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yeah and the Browns are going 13-3. don't think so and I'm a Browns season ticket holder....I like being optimistic but I don't think either team will win the rest of their games......although the Browns have played the toughest team on their schedule and have already beaten the birds and cats...and they owe the steel heads one....WOW maybe 13-3 is possible!! >>

Ya beat the Rams yesterday...relax
  • Options
    they got creamed at home but that was before they had a QB. Not saying they will win in Pittsburgh but one never knows......I just want them to win this weekend first...then they can start worrying about their next opponent.......not sure when they play Pittsburgh again, hopefully not until December so they can try to get their defense sorted out...and to think that was supposed to be the strength of the team
  • Options

<< <i>they got creamed at home but that was before they had a QB. Not saying they will win in Pittsburgh but one never knows......I just want them to win this weekend first...then they can start worrying about their next opponent.......not sure when they play Pittsburgh again, hopefully not until December so they can try to get their defense sorted out...and to think that was supposed to be the strength of the team >>

Your 'star' QB, Derek Anderson, played in that 34-7 loss and was 13-28 for 184 yards, one TD, one INT...
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amazing. People see that even the Red Sox can win two WS titles in four seasons and now anything is possible image
  • Options
    Your 'star' QB, Derek Anderson, played in that 34-7 loss and was 13-28 for 184 yards, one TD, one INT... Text I won't start a back and forth on the browns and steelers but when Derek Anderson came in the score was already 24-0. Kind of hard to do anything when your team is already in a 24 point hole....and to be honest I don't think either of these teams are going the super bowl anyways...unless Brady and Manning both get hurt....when does Pittsburgh play the Patriots this year??? or are they off their schedule?
  • Options

<< <i>Your 'star' QB, Derek Anderson, played in that 34-7 loss and was 13-28 for 184 yards, one TD, one INT... Text I won't start a back and forth on the browns and steelers but when Derek Anderson came in the score was already 24-0. Kind of hard to do anything when your team is already in a 24 point hole....and to be honest I don't think either of these teams are going the super bowl anyways...unless Brady and Manning both get hurt....when does Pittsburgh play the Patriots this year??? or are they off their schedule? >>

They're playing the Pats on 12/9. I don't expect a win, but we'll give 'em heck, hopefully...
  • Options
    Lookin' pretty good right now! Up 38-17 on a very good Jacksonville team! image

Edited: To change New Orleans points from 31 to 38!! image

I am looking for ANY Pavel Bure cards you might be willing to sell off. Please just send me a PM if you do. Thanks!!

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    they are playing very well and thast offense looks tough to stop

12-4 i don't know about that but a playoff run after atarting 0-4 YES!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    hopefully the Steelers took out all their aggressions on the Ravens last night.....Browns are going to Heinz field this weekend....big game for them...if they get blown out again it will be sad...hopefully it will be a competive game....
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Saints look great, in the NFC I don't see many teams better. Brees is too good of a QB to play that bad. Steelers looked good this week as well. Browns will play tough but the games in Pittsburgh and has alot riding on it so I don't think the Brownies pull it out. If it was in Cleveland I would be worried.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    You never know what will happen when the Browns and Steelers get together....I remember that wild playoff game a few years back when Cleveland almost beat them...Holcomb went crazy..
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭

<< <i>Saints look great, in the NFC I don't see many teams better. Brees is too good of a QB to play that bad. Steelers looked good this week as well. Browns will play tough but the games in Pittsburgh and has alot riding on it so I don't think the Brownies pull it out. If it was in Cleveland I would be worried. >>

We think the Saints are great too.

Sincerely,
    The 1-8 Rams
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Saints look great, in the NFC I don't see many teams better. Brees is too good of a QB to play that bad. Steelers looked good this week as well. Browns will play tough but the games in Pittsburgh and has alot riding on it so I don't think the Brownies pull it out. If it was in Cleveland I would be worried. >>

We think the Saints are great too.

Sincerely,
    The 1-8 Rams >>

Ouch!! I really don't know what happened today. I wasn't able to watch it, but it looked like just a weird game. image

• Options
    One never knows in football. This week it would appear that the Pats will roll over the Bills....the way things are going the Bills will probably upset them....and my team looked good against Pittsburgh but couldn't play a full game...they won the first half but lost the second half......steelers must have woke up at halftime...and the Browns looked like the Charlie Frye Browns after halftime....two yard passes, trying to run on 2nd and 10's...
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    knocked me out of a survior pool

they suck again, how do they get beat by a winless team at home after winning 4 in a row????
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    over and out

Sincerely,
    Coach Gruden
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a Welcher.

Sincerely,

JS

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goddam Saints -- now commie boy won't shut up and he is flooding the forum with Sucs crap.
  • Options
    It aint just the saints. The bucs have been lighting up everyone. Take note, the super bowl push starts NOW

JS
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It aint just the saints. The bucs have been lighting up everyone. Take note, the super bowl push starts NOW

JS >>

Saint gave that one away, welcher. Look for a first round blowout loss from the Succanneers in the playoffs.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It aint just the saints. The bucs have been lighting up everyone. Take note, the super bowl push starts NOW

JS >>

I am officially hoping the Yucs can make it to the Super Bowl. Even more so if the Pats make it there too, can you imagine the SMACKDOWN that would be put on the outgunned Yucs squad by any AFC team- Let alone the Patriots! Welcher Commie Boy would be in hiding as well so it would be that more sweeter!
  • Options
    Would it be much like the smack down we gave you all in the pre season?? We own Moss and you know it. We own TO too. This time
    we have offense to match....you want to imagine something funny....imagine Joey out running your defense over and over again!

BAM BAM BAM

JS

PS...No one could stop the Raiders in 02 could they?
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stalin - all the time you spend posting here, you should be working, cleaning the bathrooms, mopping the floors, and washing dishes at Joe's Tavern where you work, so you can pay Perkdog the money you owe him.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Stalin - all the time you spend posting here, you should be working, cleaning the bathrooms, mopping the floors, and washing dishes at Joe's Tavern where you work, so you can pay Perkdog the money you owe him. >>

image Its only $49.98 now after the English lesson he gave me in the other thread. Keep working your debt down Kev image