Home U.S. Coin Forum

Paradise Mint has a clever way of....

.....promoting their web site address in auctions.

Use your email address 3 times in big print as a way to get your web site out there or steer bidders to their site.

likage

Is this a clever way to subvert Ebay policy? Or this a benefit of plat. level seller status.

Comments

• MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Is this a clever way to subvert Ebay policy? Or this a benefit of plat. level seller status. "

I don't know the answer to those two questions but I do know I have had very positive experiences buying from Paradise Mint - a number of gold, platinum, and silver purchases via ebay and their website! They worked very hard at speed and service.

Miles
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • I have purchased from them too and have been satisfied but this does in some go against policy, does it not?
  • 7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭
    good use of eye catching colors too

they do have very large qty auctions of widgets

• CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 32,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I think that any sales venue that demands corporate anonymity for its sellers merely invites fraud on the part of said sellers, as eBay certainly does.
    MOO
    TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
    Ebay seems to be mute on this point lately and although it may be against their policy, they don't seem to be enforcing it. I'd say that's fair so long as they are consistent. --jerry

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file