Home Sports Talk
Options

Free tacos!!

stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

In my excitement, I forgot to add the -> link

and the fine print:

HOW TO OBTAIN A FREE TACO: If an eligible base was stolen during the Games, Taco Bell will make an announcement through selected media channels, including a press release and its web site (www.tacobell.com), that eligible consumers can obtain their free Crunchy Seasoned Beef Taco on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 (if base is stolen in Games 1 or 2 on October 24 or October 25, 2007) OR November 6, 2007 (if base is stolen in Games 3-7, October 27, 28, 29, 31, November 1, 2007) ("Redemption Date") only. To obtain the Free Taco, consumers must visit any participating Taco Bell® restaurant in one of the fifty (50) the United States or District of Columbia between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. (local time) on the Redemption Date only and request a Free Crunchy Seasoned Beef Taco. Free Taco's will not be offered on any other date or time, regardless of circumstance. Limit one (1) Free Crunchy Seasoned Beef Taco per person. Participating Taco Bell restaurant manager reserves the right to deny Free Taco to any person he/she reasonably believes has already received a Free Taco or has engaged in any other fraudulent activity. All eligible consumers: Everyone in line at a participating Taco Bell restaurant before 5:00 p.m. local time will receive a Free Taco, even if it is provided after 5:00 p.m. Free Taco offer is subject to store availability and Taco Bell reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value if due to unavailability. All restaurant managers decisions are final regarding to Free Taco offer. As a condition of the offer, consumers agree: (a) to release, and hold harmless Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., MLB Advanced Media, L.P., MLB Media Holdings, Inc., MLB Media Holdings, L.P., MLB Online Services, Inc., the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, and the Major League Baseball Clubs, and each of their respective shareholders, employees, parents, directors, officers, affiliates, representatives, agents, successors, and assigns (hereinafter,"MLB Etities") and Sponsor and their affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors and franchisees, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents ("Promotional Parties"), from any and all claims, demands, losses, promises, causes of action, and liabilities, in this contest/promotion or any use/misuse of the prizes awarded hereunder including a Free Taco, (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Offer or any Free Taco or any advertising, marketing, promotion or publicity materials in connection therewith, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs. By participating, consumers agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Irvine, California.
So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• Options
    The only time I'll ever say thank you to the Red Sox.
  • Options
    Okay, so on the 30th, between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. (local time), you must request a Free Crunchy Seasoned Beef Taco. However, if the Manager on duty thinks you've already had one, they reserve the right to decline your request.

Edited to take out baked out redundancy.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

<< <i>Okay, so on the 30th, they are going to announce which day. On said day, between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. (local time), you must request a Free Crunchy Seasoned Beef Taco. However, if the Manager on duty thinks you've already had one, they reserve the right to decline your request.

image >>

I'll have to bring my fake mustache.
  • Options
    free tacos= explosive diarreah!
  • Options

<< <i>free tacos= explosive diarreah! >>

Courtesy of the Red Sox image
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    LOL there are at least 10 Taco hells within 50 miles of my house. Two Words........road trip! Jeez- I really need a camera phone......image
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    me too mike, thers taco bells everywhere here too-have to get out drag costume and some norman bates stuff,get a free meal lol-140 tacos!
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate to think what sort of meat they're gonna put in these free tacos? image
  • Options
    Pigeon tacos? image
  • Options
    cheech and chong-got a soul taco,a soul taco!
  • Options
    ground up poodle = delicious tacos
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>ground up poodle = delicious tacos >>

I thought it was A CHIHUAHUA?
  • Options
    There are 5 Taco Bells within 4 miles of me. Looks like I'll be eating a few on Tuesday.

• Options

<< <i>There are 5 Taco Bells within 4 miles of me. Looks like I'll be eating a few on Tuesday.

image >>

If you notice poodle hair in the taco I wouldn't eat it.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>There are 5 Taco Bells within 4 miles of me. Looks like I'll be eating a few on Tuesday.

image >>

If you notice poodle hair in the taco I wouldn't eat it. >>

Hopefully it is poodle hair and not some other type of hair.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get in line early.
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    tacos cost like 70 cents.

why the hell would you stand in line for hours with all the losers that will for a 70 cent taco?
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont even eat tacos but I might stop in to grab one... Its a GREAT marketing ploy for them.
  • Options

<< <i>tacos cost like 70 cents.

why the hell would you stand in line for hours with all the losers that will for a 70 cent taco? >>

Post Of The Day
  • Options
    why...to get our secret green cards that are inside the wrapper of course lmfao!!!!!!!
    randy