Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Does the line under "Set Rating" have anything to do with where you fit in the ranking?

I have a #1 ranked First Spouse $10 Gold, Circulation Strikes (2007-2015) set but I am about 6 down on the list. Does how long you have had your coins put you in front of everyone else? If I was the first person to get the last First Spouse graded, will that make me the #1 highest rank of all time because I was technically the first person ever to complete the set?

Link

The whole ranking system of "Finest of 2007" and such doesn't make any sense to me. Shouldn't everyone that has the same completion rate and grades get the same award?

If i wanted to be at the top, what gets me there if we all have the same coins/grades?

Comments

• XXXXXX Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

If i wanted to be at the top, what gets me there if we all have the same coins/grades? >>

It is when you entered your set into the registry that positions you if things a dead tie. check out the 2006 US Mint Sets, I think 5 people or so are tied there.
  • DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole ranking system of "Finest of 2007" and such doesn't make any sense to me. Shouldn't everyone that has the same completion rate and grades get the same award?

They used to before the line was added.
    Doug