Home PSA Set Registry Forum

to be or not to be POPPAGE ?!!!!

I am lucky enough to work down the street from PSA and hand deliver my cards. I would like to know how long you guys estimate it will take this to POP. We should have a contest. 1972 PSA 8 JOHN HADL to the winner closest to date of poppage.

Thanks for looking

PSA Order Status for Submission # 627071

Your shipment was entered on 10/18/2007. Further processing is pending.

To view another order please enter your submission number and ZIP code and click the "Next Order" button.

Comments

• GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    bulk order, or 5 or 10 day guaranteed turnaround?

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

Not before mine dammit!!

Date Received: 09/04/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: No Date Specified
    Date Shipped: No Date Specified

Date Received: 09/05/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: No Date Specified
    Date Shipped: No Date Specified
  • It will pop around Easter.
    30's R Want List:

R73 1933 Goudey Indian Gum - Series 288 - Nos. 118
    Also looking for 1953 Parkhurst & 1953 Quaker Oats Ripley's BION.

If you have any available for sale PM me
  • not to whore out your thread,but when you do the freebe sub is it a 5 day sub? mine has been pretty close it was recieved the 16th of this month.. don
  • californiacards3californiacards3 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    I just always do the special bulk order and I have had pretty good luck with poppage. I let the powers be. I have had things come back in a week. Out of maybe 20 times I have submitted 3 or 4 have been long waits some have come back in less than a week. Some in a couple of day guess I was lucky I think they have gotten backed up lately and some graders have quit and been replaced. I have been hearing about how the quality and consistency of grading has been somewhat suspect. I will let you know the results when I get them back

Thanks for checking out this topic

Barry
  • ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    My guess is 11/06. According to my desk top calender that is Election Day so it seems like a good day for popage. Don't get excited people I said Election Day!
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards