Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Official Future Additions to Key FB Rookie Card Sets Thread

I'm just going to start out with a few for now to get the ball rolling. Copy and paste these and insert your additions with them in your responses:

1996 Amani Toomer
2001 Reggie Wayne
2001 Chad Johnson
2001 Steve Smith
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    As seen with the 1995 Terrell Davis, within a 3 year span, that players most valuable/popular rookie card changed from Select Certified to SP...You can try and clock player cards early if you want, but be aware that until the card addition is requested, and voted on, nothing here is official as cards can change. Its going to be whatever the masses vote for. PSA IS going to send a poll with multiple choices for any additions from this point forward. We here on the boards only comprise of maybe 10-20% of the HOF RC collectors, and around 40-50% of the key card collectors. That isnt going to be enough to decide a vote if someone lobbies the other collectors to vote for a different card.

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    What set is Amani Toomer primed to be added to? Please don't say the All-Time WR set, he will never touch 800/12,000...

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What set is Amani Toomer primed to be added to? Please don't say the All-Time WR set, he will never touch 800/12,000... >>

Nope, I don't think Toomer will ever reach 800/12,000. But as the Giants' all-time leading receiver, he's a good candidate for the all-time Giants set at some point.

I'm aware of the TD key rookie card change from Select Certified to SP, and I realize this thread wouldn't create guarantees for any cards. But I do think it would help give collectors with the desire the get a jump on future key rookie card additions some good direction. Will there be a little risk involved of buying the wrong card? I suppose. But better to have a good idea rather than none at all.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Hi Jason,

Do I need to goto Cosetta for requesting a vote for adding cards to sets? Is there a standard process online?

Thank you!

Danny
    Collecting Dallas Cowboys Rookies and Team Sets 1960-1989