Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Hey did you hear?....I RIPPED OFF Dimeman!!!!!

StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
Jon,

I was asked by you and several others to try and com up with some conclusion to this meelee and I offered you $150 along with 2-3 others who don't even have anything to do with this, and yet you managed to F*** up a free lunch so to speak.

$150 was not good enough for you and you still wanted more. I just don't understand you Bro!!??

CladKing even tried to assist you and I with working on a resolution and you managed to screw that up. In several PM's, I offered to cladking a proposal to BUY you entire submission for the additional $150 you were out, so you say, including letting you keep you precious 1991-D that was in your set. I also said I would throw in an additional $50 to shut your cake hole up so everyone could get a peaceful night sleep around here and you managed to piss on that.

Is there anything else you would like to screw up this week. I mean really, I have tried, just short of sending you the coin so YOU could sell it, and just short of throwing a blank check at you.

You really have alot of nerve, and just short of getting kicked off this board, which I just don't care to do, I am going to haunt you!

It is Halloween soon!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.

Comments

• you dime guys are funny.
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "CladKing even tried to assist you and I with working on a resolution and you managed to screw that up. In several PM's"

If CK took the time to try to work this out between you two - I believe you owe it to CK to see this through to an amicable resolution. Heck, if GM and the Union can reach an accord, you two surely can. Back to the bargaining table with CK!!

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul,

You keep saying you tried to give me $150. I said OK so give me the $150. You keep taking it back so you don't have to pay me and then blame me.

If you really want to give me the $150 DO IT!
  • RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    DIMEMAN,

Filing a suit, if only in small claims court, will certainly cost him more than $150 to defend against. And if he chooses to not defend himself you'll have a default judgement that will HAUNT him for 7-10 years on his credit report.

If you're not just a bag of hot air, and you don't do it, you're an idiot!

You could easily add defamation to fraud.
  • Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If you really want to give me the $150 DO IT! >>

Jon, why didn't you take the offer for $150.00 "before" Paul sold the coin? Asking for it now seems strange, since he's not likely to follow up, having sold the coin for $65.00.

<< <i>I said OK so give me the $150. >>

Every thread I have read before now, you were still demanding $400 even after he voided the $150 deal.
    Are you saying that in public you were asking for $400, but in private contacts with him, willing to take the $150?
    Or did you decide that $150 was better than nothing after the the coin deal was ok'ed with GrandAm?
    Dan
  • GrivGriv Posts: 2,804
    You don't need to spend a "dime" to defend yourself in small claims as you represent yourself.
  • Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

<< <i>You don't need to spend a "dime" to defend yourself in small claims as you represent yourself. >>

Griv, you trying to make our Registry forum laywer mad???
    Dan
  • ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    You don't need to spend a "dime" to defend yourself in small claims as you represent yourself.

Yup, it's not even "...don't need to...".
    As I understand it, you can't have a lawyer represent you. Although you can confur with one before gong to court.

I do feel that it was tacky making the sale so public though.
    It certainly wasn't don't to ruffle my feathers. image

Now I wonder if GrandAm's 'WTB' thread was all a plot to sell the coin to him......and make it public.

2 Wrongs don't make a right, and making this whole 'train wreck' public is just wrong.

That's my opinion.
  • FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep this whole last round reminds me of the Pulp Mill alongside I-5 in Albany, OR.

Ken
  • StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Now I wonder if GrandAm's 'WTB' thread was all a plot to sell the coin to him......and make it public. >>

Ironically this was the last coin he needed, and when he initially asked to buy the coin I told him flat out it was not and it would remain in my set, but Schitt for brains would be begging for it till I turn Paul60 and I wasn't going to have it.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.

• << <i>
    Every thread I have read before now, you were still demanding $400 even after he voided the $150 deal.
    Are you saying that in public you were asking for $400, but in private contacts with him, willing to take the $150?
    Or did you decide that $150 was better than nothing after the the coin deal was ok'ed with GrandAm? >>

That pretty much sums up my opinion as well. You were offered $150 by at LEAST 3 people and you never took them up on it. You WANTED MORE. That sums it up!
  • djmdjm Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul:

The only fair way to settle this so we don't have to listen to any more crying is:

For each board member to send Dimeman a dime.
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, not only is Stooge a cheatin A$$WHOLE, but he is also frigin liar! I never once turned down his 150 offer and I never demanded 400. I ask for 400 since it was fair.

And for those who say the whole thing is my fault, yes it is, it's my fault for trusting him. But those of you who say Paul is sooo good and you would deal with him, in the same breath fault me for that very thing! I would be glad to deal with all of you if I get to be on Paul's end!image It's a little safer there if you know what I mean!image

Also, for those of you that haven't been paying attention. I have tried to work with Paul. He wouldn't answer my PM's or my phone calls.

He is really a stand up guy alright!image
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dimeman - If you had to do it all over again, would you say you did anything wrong in the business transaction OTHER than "trusting Paul?

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for Stooge to donate his entire Roosy collection to the next "needy" person who asks. $150 should be about fair. image

You couldn't even dream up an ending as we just saw!

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • GrivGriv Posts: 2,804
    I still can't believe it. And I mean it's not like it's a bullion coin or something important. Those coins must be a dime a dozen or at least a dime. image