Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I'm sending in a few cards for my set registry but need to find out one question please.

Hi guys, i'm sending in some cards for my set registry but have no idea who to make the money order out to. Do you know who I make the money order out to? Sorry if this is the wrong section for this question. Thanks in advanceimage

Comments

• Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

******PSA******
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    did I miss the other spoof this thread came from?

• Options

<< <i>did I miss the other spoof this thread came from?

image >>

What? I don't get what your talking about. Why do you people make things so complicated? I'm asking a simply question and I think most people here would know because lots of people here send in cards to be graded for their set registries. Anybody know who to make the money order out to? I don't think its PSA is it?
  • Options
    just make it out to PSA. Good Luck
    Collector of 71 Kelloggs Football and Unitas cards.
  • Options

<< <i>just make it out to PSA. Good Luck >>

Thanks man, I went ahead and just put PSA lol, I guess they can change it if they need to, i'm not gona kill myself over it lol. Thanks guysimage
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

Hey Giovanni, PSA won't accept your order if you are not a member. If you are a member, go to submissions on the home page and print a sub order.
  • Options

<< <i>Hey Giovanni, PSA won't accept your order if you are not a member. If you are a member, go to submissions on the home page and print a sub order. >>

Hey, whats up? Yeah i'm already a member but I just forgot who I made out the money order to the last time I submitted. The package was already sent out, I think its all good to go. Lets lest play the waiting game lol image