Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I have been ripped off by Stooge......Don't care what you think!

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
Boy Paul, you are a BIGGER A$$HOLE than I thought!

First your pathetic grading skills cost me $200!

Then you rip me on the only good coin in the bunch! Giving me $50 for a $450 coin!

Then you sell it to someone else for $65 when I was trying to work with you. And buying back was one of my request!

Don't ya think I had first rights to buy my own coin back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a SCUMBUCKET you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------

Comments

• Options
    DIMEMAN

You sure are one LUCKY person to get ripped off and not UNDERSTAND IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FORMER # 1 NOW # 3 ON ALL TIME FINEST CLAD QUARTER COLLECTION

PCGS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

Ed
  • Options

<< <i>DIMEMAN

You sure are one LUCKY person to get ripped off and not UNDERSTAND IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

Quoted for Truth!!!!!!!

What is even more pathetic is that now you need two threads to show your stupidity? Good call...that will make people like you even more!!image
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My opinion sucks anyway so I will not respond.

Ken
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gee only 4 threads about this dime? I'm disappointed! image
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta say, it's one of the cheapest shots I've ever seen. Though I don't believe for a second it wasn't choreographed. Now the true colors are starting to fly.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    GrivGriv Posts: 2,804
    So, now the plot thickens! Okay then, I withdraw my million dollar offer for this famous dime. Instead I will offer you a 7'x7' slab of asphalt that I have been saving for this very occation. You just pay the shipping. image