Home Sports Talk
Options

Hey Steve......

lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
was that Joe Montana or Brian Griese? I really couldnt tell image

27 of 41 322 yards 1 TD and a huge game saving 2:00 minute drive to win the game

I love it!

Comments

• Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Yeah well we still suck, only the Eagles sucked more today. image
  • Options
    Are you still speechless Steve?

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a trip behind the woodshed, I'm too sore to sit down and type.
  • Options
    Sorry man. Your a good dude!

Better luck next week....................... well, not really but you know what I mean image
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,302 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Sorry man. Your a good dude!

Better luck next week....................... well, not really but you know what I mean image >>

Ah it's all in good fun here, we know that. What hurts and I'm still truly numb is what a way to lose a game, not just a game killer but a season killer as well. Gonna take a long time to get over this one.

Remarkable how strong the rest of the NFC East has become in a short period of time. Cowboys looking mighty good I hate to admit.

I've been through these losing Eagles seasons before, too many times in the past although of course except for one bad year it's been a string of very good years lately including a Super Bowl trip. Those were the good times - this team is suddenly looking very old and not many good new players stepping up and it's across the board at many positions - these are the bad times.

But I'll still look forward as in years past to two good Eagles - Cowboys games. If the Eagles take two from Dallas, I'll still consider it a good season. image

-
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    Remarkable how strong the rest of the NFC East has become in a short period of time. Cowboys looking mighty good I hate to admit.

The Giants are clearly playing better than any of them right now...but they'll come down to earth just as Dallas did after they played lights out for several straight games. We'll see whose 'equilibrium' is higher over the next nine weeks.

Eagles still scare me more than the Skins, especially at Philly.
  • Options
    I wouldn't say the Giants are necessarily playing better, but they are indeed playing much weaker opponents.

Dallas is still the best team in that division.