Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Sold

All Sold
I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Comments

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Hi lee
    a 1971-D pcgs ms-65 is only valued at $55.00 full retail by pcgs. am i missing something here?
    john
    References

Loe-steelielee-bought 690. sale
    nate-grandrapidian-bought 70. sale
    Paul-commoncents-3500+ sales
    Ken-jfoot-sold-125.00 sale
    Mike-mozeppa-bought 1080. sale
    Dave-Badger-sale 560.00
    Lochness-sale 1,000. 00
  • Options
    Yep! You missed it!

Its an RDV-006 (Friendly Eagle Pattern).

I'll update the text of the thread.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Bada-Bing to the top we go!!!!

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    TTT - To The Top!

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    rooksmithrooksmith Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Lee -

We like your wife's photo.. but whats with all the posts ?

“When you don't know what you're talking about, it's hard to know when you're finished.” - Tommy Smothers
  • Options
    rooksmithrooksmith Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭
    seroiusly...

As I am suddenly morphing into an IKE collector - from a random junk collector - and working on my dust collection.

I am intriqued by this FEP -

Did NGC (or was it ANACS) really call it a pattern?? why ?

Also I see there is this one guy out there on ebay selling these as the next big IKE variety..

I can see it as a variety, but will it ever be recognized as such by the likes of PCGS?

imageimage
    “When you don't know what you're talking about, it's hard to know when you're finished.” - Tommy Smothers
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ttt

The name is LEE!