Home Sports Talk
Options

Rube26105, baseball, grote15, SeatedCoin,thegemmintman,perkman,and many others. GREAT GROUP!

I hope it's O.K. to use your usernames. Just wanted to say that you all are great for this board.

rube26105, thanks for sharring the photos once again. I dont know you, but I love your replies, and respect you very much. A real plus to this board.

baseball, your replies totally kill me! I havnt laughed that hard in a long time. Glad your here.

Grote15, I respect your opinions very much. Your a asset to this forum.

Stone193, asset to this forum

SeatedCoin, You too are a riot! Love your responses, passion for the Yankees. Great

thegemmintfan, great stuff. always like hearing your stuff.

perkman, can tell you love the game, and make it fun!

All Yankee fans, Red Sox Fans, love the passion for your teams.

There are many more but thanks for being here. I enjoy the topics.

TheThrill
Man I miss the 80's!!!

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Thrill, appreciate the kind words!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Just stumbled across this thread. Thanks, Thrill!

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< Grote15, I respect your opinions very much. >>>

I do as well. 'Cept during baseball season.
  • Options
    Yikes I never saw this thread!

Thanks TheThrill! Your threads have great questions. I can tell that you really want to know what everybody here thinks. Keep'em coming!!

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    And what am I? Chopped liver?!?!

That's it, you are not allowed to look at my Houston Texan thread, dammit.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    He didn't mention me either and I am considering filing a lawsuit...just as soon as I'm done with the litigation regarding Burger King putting too much salt on my french fries.
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725

<< <i>And what am I? Chopped liver?!?!

That's it, you are not allowed to look at my Houston Texan thread, dammit.

image >>

It's a thin line between passion and insanity and I think The Thrill has made it pretty clear which side of the line he thinks you fall on.

Go Red Sox!!!
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    haaaaaaaaaa-somebody likes me besides my wife image im impressed thanx will the thrill

<It's a thin line between passion and insanity and I think The Thrill has made it pretty clear which side of the line he thinks you fall on.>
    ha-and to think who he picked 1stimage-it is not i who am crazy,it is i who am mad image

thrill-"take 10 nurses out of petty cash"-hawkeye
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He didn't mention me either and I am considering filing a lawsuit..

Well, we all know how highly you regard lawyers and all, Steve. image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i> He didn't mention me either and I am considering filing a lawsuit..

Well, we all know how highly you regard lawyers and all, Steve. image >>

I'se got Jackie Chiles working on the case.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Thrill! Thank you for the kind words man! This forum is a great place but the thing that makes it great is all the guys that post up and share their opinions and arguments!
  • Options

<< <i>Hey Thrill! Thank you for the kind words man! This forum is a great place but the thing that makes it great is all the guys that post up and share their opinions and arguments! >>

Eddited to add.. I am surprised you didnt mention my favorite poster Stown and the ever present SteveK! But its all good because you did leave out Lil Joey Stalin!

• Options
    what about my florida nutty buddy matt,you casn have my spot lmmimage
  • Options

<< <i>what about my florida nutty buddy matt,you casn have my spot lmmimage >>

Pfht, the heck with LMM. He's in love with some guy dancer, that probably bats for the other team.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Pfht, the heck with LMM. He's in love with some guy dancer, that probably bats for the other team.

image >>

Emmitt's not gay! I can prove it!

The next time I'm standing outside his house, peeping through his bedroom window, I'll just bring my video camera.

• Options
    Matt its about time your avater got back to playing! That was quite a long break...image
  • Options
    ok thill ya gotta add gote/stevek/lmm/stown/and perk or were going to have a revolution
    to the revolotion, ( rube takes drink of beer and toasts his buddys thousands of miles away all over us while talking to himself)
    MERRY CHRISTMAS
    THE RUBE
    and for fallen ones who can come back like mike-stone193
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

image >>

The next time I'm standing outside his house, peeping through his bedroom window, I'll just bring my video camera. >>

Well it was only Emmitt's window, if it was Rosie O'Donnell's window, then I'd be worried about you. LOL

-
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

image >>

The next time I'm standing outside his house, peeping through his bedroom window, I'll just bring my video camera. >>

Well it was only Emmitt's window, if it was Rosie O'Donnell's window, then I'd be worried about you. LOL >>

Oh snap!
  • Options
    2 time around the world double snapimage those guys were funny