Home U.S. Coin Forum

Teletrade Reschedules Auction 2437

From the website, FYI:

"Due to power problems at our server location, we canceled Wednesday's Auction 2437. We have rescheduled all lots in this auction for Saturday, October 20, 2007, with the auction number remaining 2437.

For further information, please info@teletrade.com or telephone 800-949-2646. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

As a thank you to our clients, Teletrade® is offering Free Shipping to all U.S. buyers in Auction 2437 (Saturday) and 2438 (Sunday). "

Seems pretty reasonable and thought out. I am sure they have been agonizing over this event.
Select Rarities -- DMPLs and VAMs
NSDR - Life Member
SSDC - Life Member
ANA - Pay As I Go Member

Comments

• HighReliefHighRelief Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked out TT and they still do not have my tracked lots up for auction 2437. They must still be working on it.

Thanks for the info Coxe
  • DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I clicked on the link to the Saturday auction and it took me to the listings... except they all show "pending" and I can't save anything to my watch list. Something must still be all screwed up?
    When in doubt, don't.
  • CoxeCoxe Posts: 11,139
    I think they are working on making the transition to the new listing. Figure the tracking lists should be reset with the lots sometime tomorrow. That should be that last part of it. Gotta go look at SUnday's auction. Free shipping means it doesn't matter if you only win a cheap lot.
    Select Rarities -- DMPLs and VAMs
    NSDR - Life Member
    SSDC - Life Member
    ANA - Pay As I Go Member
  • ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭
    Looks all right this AM, all my lots are there and tracked for Sat's auction.
    Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file