Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I'm back in the registry game, and moving in on #1!

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

Comments

• Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks neat - how many of those are homemade?

I also love how there's a big "UPGRADED!" logo next to your PO-01 1897-O. image

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Looks neat - how many of those are homemade?

I also love how there's a big "UPGRADED!" logo next to your PO-01 1897-O. image

Sean Reynolds >>

The 93-S was in a ANACS FR02 holder, and I have the 94 in right now, it's in a ANACS 03 holder. All the rest are homemade.

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I also love how there's a big "UPGRADED!" logo next to your PO-01 1897-O. image >>

This is suppose to be a lowball set, so it should say downgraded. Sean, I totally agree that it looks crazy!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    This is suppose to be a lowball set, so it should say downgraded.

I know! image

RegistryNut image
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,473 ✭✭✭✭
    Say Marty, is this your latest submission??
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options

<< <i>Say Marty, is this your latest submission?? >>

Yes, I knew one of the 81-CCs would BB, the damage ones are killers on this type of submission.

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just sold an 1888-o hot lips in AG03 not long ago.......
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options

<< <i>just sold an 1888-o hot lips in AG03 not long ago....... >>

I have one in right now. Didn't flip for the VAM serivce on it though.

• Options
    Oh, the shame. You moved past me into the #2 spot. Keep an eye on your rear view mirror.image
  • Options

<< <i>Oh, the shame. You moved past me into the #2 spot. Keep an eye on your rear view mirror.image >>

I will!!!image

• Options