Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

MJ ROOP WOODEN STORAGE BOXES FOR SALE

I have a limited quantity of the wooden MJ ROOP wood storage boxes for sale. The company has went out of business and these boxes are hard to find. These boxes are great for storing all your graded cards. These boxes are new and never been used. I'm asking $80 and shipping and insurance is included. Anyone interested email me at curt49036@yahoo.com

Comments

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    80 bucks for a wooden box? Do the cards come with it????

JS
  • is it hand carved mahogany, carved by Jesus himself?
  • How much do they usually run? I store my graded cards in old 8 track tape cases. You get them for nothing at garage sales and thrift stores. If you're lucky you can get leather ones that are felt lined for $2 at the most. By the way it's not a good idea to celebrate your first post by selling something.
  • The cardboard MJ ROOP boxes are selling for around $60 plus $10 shipping. The ones i'm selling are made of wood. They are very nice storage boxes for your graded cards. Ask anyone that has one the are worth the money.
  • samspopsamspop Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭
    Hey Matt...are you sick or something?? image

It looks like you threw up on a plate and took a picture of it.....OH WAIT! I get it!!!

IT'S SPAM!!!!
  • SPAM, yes, but his price isn't that much higher than Roop used to sell them for.

I bought one of their wood boxes for $65 all told direct from them about a year ago. Solid construction and a great way to store my modest Nolan Ryan collection.
    Nolan Ryan & Edgar Martinez are my favorite players...
    mosaic's Nolan Ryan Basic Topps registry set
    mosaic's Big 3 Nolan Ryan Run Showcase
  • tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    I can get a good ole boy down here to whittle me out a wooden box about that size a lot cheaper.

• << <i>image >>

Good God Matt it's too early in the morning for that.
  • I will not eat scrambled eggs and spam
    I will not eat them sam I am
    I will not eat them with an ox
    I will not eat them in a MJ Roop Box
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    I store my cards inside of the Arc of the Covenant. Has worked well so far, except when someone tries to sneak a peak inside and has their eyeballs boil out and their head explode. I store my memrobilia in the chest made from the old boat we found on top of Mount Ararat. I got both for less than you are asking for your wooden boxes.

• << <i>I have a limited quantity of the wooden MJ ROOP wood storage boxes for sale. The company has went out of business and these boxes are hard to find. These boxes are great for storing all your graded cards. These boxes are new and never been used. I'm asking $80 and shipping and insurance is included. Anyone interested email me at curt49036@yahoo.com >>

Your prices are asinine and you are a douche for posting here.

But thanks, I'd like to buy 3.
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>SPAM, yes, but his price isn't that much higher than Roop used to sell them for.

I bought one of their wood boxes for $65 all told direct from them about a year ago. Solid construction and a great way to store my modest Nolan Ryan collection. >>

mosiac, is curt49036 one of your evil spamming alts? image
  • Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

Their product was crap and that is why they are no longer in business. I made better in shop class in High School!!
  • StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>image >>

Good God Matt it's too early in the morning for that. >>

Reminds me of a place called Tony's in Mid-Michigan that would serve you breakfast with a pound of bacon. The ended up getting in big trouble for reserving uneaten food.
  • LOL, the repeated post of that plate of shat is making me hungry for a midnight snack
  • DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    To store PSA graded cards, you can use:

sterilite #1775 plastic flip top box will hold about 56 slabs

You can get those at Target!
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • i know he shouldnt be trying to sell these on this board, but those boxes are nice....i have one, and its like a piece of furniture, similar to a humidor...
  • that is a well balanced meal, you a protein power lunch right there!

rice, beans, egss, and mystery meat....emmmm emmmm gooooood!
  • Sure I'd agree that the OP might qualify as SPAM, but for those of you complaining about the product - the price isnt bad at all! Obvious by some of the comments Ive seen that most of you dont have a clue as to whats being offered.

The wooden boxes are pretty darned nice - much better than the vinyl versions which were more popular. I've got two of the wooden ones and four of the vinyl ones - would love to replace the later with more wood - ahahah! <email sent>
  • RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    got 3 of the wood ones, they are very nice, unless Gary is selling his ripoff boxes