Options

NPN addresses

If ya didnt know NPN = No purchase necessary. Kinda like a few gf's I had. lol

Anyways. Here ya go. Good Luck.

NPN website
imageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    Has anyone done this (sending in the NPN entries) and gotten something back?
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    I have on occasion. Im starting to get more into it. I send around 5-8 last year and got back 2. Both were Bowman paralells serial # to /250 and one to /500. One common player one common RC. Ive read on BMB some have pulled some ok and some got lucky with some nice cards. Rare but its possible.

I watched a thing on TV about NPN and they had Bins of mail. Pull a number and they grab that bin then they just grab a envelope. There was sooooo many. I try to send when product is new as my theory is when they get a bunch it would be too easy for the worker to toss a few instead of having to stack them all sideways in the Bins. I know if I was behind or wanted to go home early......

Right now Im sending off 6. Write your return address legibly as NPN I won cut out my return address and used it to ship me my prize.

Another thing is those Fleer contest cards. With the code. I rarely enter this junk as I fear spam. Well I entered one and won a hat. I dont get to choose the hat so likely I receive a non Dodger one but hey, its free. They give away 1,000 + hats so maybe no one is entering and everyones 1st try get s a hat ?

Im going to start learning who signs and where to send and when and try a few TTM autos. When I was a kid I sent off over 20 and got back 2-3. But I send off cards at random and the players might of not even been active anymore. lol

Im working on a letter to Bill Ripken with a auto request and a short Q/A and then sending a color pic of my 25 different 2005 Bowman Draft Russ Martin (Dodgers) and hopefully he'll sign it.

Nothing like getting free stuff in the mail in 6 mo. once you forgot about it.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Tedw9Tedw9 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭

<< <i>Has anyone done this (sending in the NPN entries) and gotten something back? >>

I've had pretty good luck with NPN. When Fleer was still Fleer, not UD Fleer, I sent in a bunch of NPN's and one day got an envelope back with 6 or 7 cards in it including a McNabb jersey. I didn't get cards from the brands/sports I sent in for, but for free I can't complain. And last year I sent in a NPN on some of the $100 products and got back a couple of cards each numbered under 100.
    Looking for Carl Willey items.
  • Options
    got my first NPN today. cool.

2007 Donruss Gridiron Gear: Chris Davis #135/599

White Whales:
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Ozzie Smith
    2006 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Chris Carpenter
  • Options
    got another one today. even cooler

2007 Leaf Rookies and Stars, Ben Roethlisberger #51/99
    White Whales:
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Ozzie Smith
    2006 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Chris Carpenter
  • Options
    Upper Deck now has NPN on their website.

Only enter for each brand 1x or you will be disqualified.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Please excuse my ignorance, but do I send them a SASE? What else do I send? I have seen a lot of inserts before that said NPN but never really paid attention to them.
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    A few years ago, I and some others would regularly post about NPN successes to a thread. I have still been submitting, but just haven't been posting.

Within the past week, I picked up a Tarvaris Jackson jersey card from Leaf Rookies & Stars and a Lawrence Timmons #/599 rookie from Donruss Gridiron Gear.

Some of my highlights over the years are a Franco Harris auto #/25, a Jim Palmer autographed jersey, an Anquan Boldin autographed pullout jumbo jersey swatch, a Ryan Shealy press plate (from Topps Pristine), a T205 buyback (Gabby Street), and an Alonzo Mourning autographed jersey #/25 (not to mention lots of jersey cards, #ed parallels and inserts, and #ed rookies).

Nick

Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options

<< <i>Please excuse my ignorance, but do I send them a SASE? What else do I send? I have seen a lot of inserts before that said NPN but never really paid attention to them. >>

No SASE, unless it's mentioned.

Usually just your name, address, daytime phone number and if a Canadian Resident you must answer the mathmatical skill question (to bypass Canadian gambling laws).

I have rec'd about 5 cards back from entering NPN and have sent out about 20 requests. Two cards I have rec'd were creased, as they were in a bubble mailer not protected. All were common/RC, serial numbered or refractor parallels.
    imageimageimage