Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

O.K. now that the July subs are all in.....

Who's still waiting for their Tallboy Specials like me? I think mine got sent Never Never Land next door. I have 2 still down there.

Comments

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    I'm waiting on mine but haven't even checked in a week. Doesn't matter when they pop, I forgot what I sent so when they get here they're like new cards I just got!
  • Options
    StatmanStatman Posts: 597 ✭✭✭
    Who says all the July subs are back? Unfortunately, I'm still waiting on one that was sent June 30th (logged in July 14th). Everyday I know I am closer to seeing it - right?
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    hmmm, I sent mine June 26 but it wasn't logged in until July 17
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

Wow--everyone got their Tallboys back????
  • Options
    Still waiting on my tallboy special, but its just over 30 days right now and I cant imagine it getting here sooner than 45 days.
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭

<< <i>Wow--everyone got their Tallboys back???? >>

shouldn't they grade the June specials before the July?
  • Options

ROFL-- I would have thought that before i received my football special back in 6 days!!
  • Options

<< <i>Who says all the July subs are back? Unfortunately, I'm still waiting on one that was sent June 30th (logged in July 14th). Everyday I know I am closer to seeing it - right? >>

My July sub is also not back.

PSA has been processing some regular or bulk orders from mid-October in 2-3 days, so I have no reason to suspect that I'll be seeing this before Thanksgiving.
  • Options

Since November is around the corner-- anyone still waiting for their Tallboys? My 2 subs are still out there. Since i used to live in So. Cali, i'll assume this fire isn't helping the drive to and from work at all!!!!!!!!!! Took a friend of mine 3 hours to get from Malibu to Pepperdine U. Usually takes 45 minutes to an hour. All we need now is some pissed off (grader's) showing up for work!!
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    I am, thanks for the reminder. I'm sure it'll get done pretty soon, it's only 12 or 15 cards or something. I thought a smaller sub would get back sooner. image
  • Options

I have yet to call PSA since it is only my second month of waiting for my 2 Tallboy subs.

Sad part is i have had 2 football specials get graded within 6 days and sent back to me before they even hit the credit card. With this newest special at least i am now done for this year with sending in stuff. I'll wait until December before i tear someone a new arse over the phone. Better pray you have that day off at PSA if you are watching.