GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
If you have one to sell PM me or e-mail me @ gdhoop@lightbound.com

Thanks, GrandAm image
GrandAm :)

Comments

• StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GrandAm,

I believe I have one for sale!

The coin in question comes with some serious baggage though!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stooge,

The last I heard the selling price was $1,000,000.00. image Have you dropped the price any?

GrandAm image
  • Grandam, you'll get a bargain as Stooge will certainly sell it for a lot less than $400 now that the pop is way up from near 19 to near 35 or so. image

<< <i>Stooge,

The last I heard the selling price was $1,000,000.00. image Have you dropped the price any?

GrandAm image >>

Yes the price has dropped.

It will be an honor to be the Guy the helps make your set come true at 100% 6FB!

You can have it for $65!

I bought it from Jon for $50, I have $10 for the Designation, and $5 for shipping.

Thats the best I can do...Is it a done deal?

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another spoof thread on this topic?

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold

<< <i>Another spoof thread on this topic?

roadrunner >>

image Ya never know, but GrandAm and I go way back...

Summers out campin' with the kids, best Man at each others wedding, and grade school as best friends!

How can I pass up givin' "My Brutha, from anutha Mutha" the dealeo of the centurio?

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stooge,

<< <i>Thats the best I can do...Is it a done deal? >>

How can I say no to an old buddy like you??? image

DONE DEAL!!! I'll take it!

GrandAm image
  • GrivGriv Posts: 2,804
    So, a happy finish to the most controversial dime in my time. image
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul,

I CANNOT believe you are doing this! Please PM me.

Jon
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    This thread should be interesting.

Russ, NCNE

<< <i>This thread should be interesting.

Russ, NCNE >>

I try to stay interesting!

Dimeman, I'm trying to 1) Help a fellow collector try and complete a very difficult set and 2) Finally dispose of a very beautiful, but tainted coin.

After tomorrow, you will have to deal with GrandAm regarding this coin.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
    Boy Paul, you are a BIGGER A$$HOLE than I thought!

First your pathetic grading skills cost me $200!

Then you rip me on the only good coin in the bunch! Giving me $50 for a $450 coin!

Then you sell it to someone else for $65 when I was trying to work with you. And buying back was one of my request!

Don't ya think I had first rights to buy my own coin back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a SCUMBUCKET you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stooge,

I am starting to wonder if you are the type that when your first child or grandchild fell off of his first bike and scrapped his knee on the tar, did you rub fresh lemon juice into the cut?

Just thinking out loud,
    Tim image
  • GrivGriv Posts: 2,804
    Dimeman, you gave up any rights you thought you had a long time ago when you started this whole public train wreck. I don't think anyone here is going to take your side so I'd let the whole thing go. If it were me, I'd take bolt cutters and cut that dime in half and send it back to you. After all, it's just a dime. image
    Griv I like your attitude, but Stooge is still wrong and a jerk who just likes to rub it in.

Whatta A$$ he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DIMEMAN

If stooge's grading skills are so pathetic. Why did you send him the coins and take his advice?

You had the same oppertunity to resmit the dime as stooge. You didn't lose anything just one thin DIME for which you were paid $50.00 and gladly accepted until you find out the coin was MS66FB but then again stooge's grading skill were pathetic!!!!!.

There is not what member of this forum that can tell what grade PCGS will assign to any coin on a given day.

Learn to grade your own coins and submit them for grading.

GROW-UP and get over it !!!!!
    FORMER # 1 NOW # 3 ON ALL TIME FINEST CLAD QUARTER COLLECTION

PCGS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

Ed
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dimeman: You have been offered by 2or 3 people now 100% of your money back. You properly did not accept the generous offers. But, be lucky you are only dealing with a $300 or $400 coin. What if the coin would have graded MS67 at first (it could have easily graded MS67 as a "compromise grade" instead of MS66FB) and Paul paid you $100 for the coin, only to upgrade it to MS67FB later, where you would have been out $3,000+? Frankly, you learned a very cheap lesson here. Turn this horrible affair into a positive - teach your grandson exactly what you did wrong here and have him learn to never make the mistakes you did. If you can teach your grandson that lesson for $300 and he remembers it going into his adult life - consider yourself very lucky here and the best $300 you will have ever spent.

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do I always miss the great deal??? Oh well a happy ending at last.
  • onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,281 ✭✭✭✭
    Paul, $65?. I would have given you $75 for it......You did a good thing helping Grandam out. image

<< <i>Paul, $65?. I would have given you $75 for it......You did a good thing helping Grandam out. image >>

GrandAm was the first Guy to offer to buy the coin (Other than Dimeman) and by looking at his set, I wanted to help him out to 100% FB's!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.

• << <i>Paul, $65?. I would have given you $75 for it......You did a good thing helping Grandam out. image >>

I think that is a great result to this coin.
  • hopefully we have heard the last on this subject.

good one , stooge, lmao!!
    And just how was giving this coin to grandam a GOOD result for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, off the computer for most of the weekend and this coin gets sold for 65 bucks. I would have given 400 bucks for it. image

Ken

<< <i>And just how was giving this coin to grandam a GOOD result for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

Just knowing that his set is 100% FB, an achievment that you will never see, has to make you smile!

+ the millions of lives it may save!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • MarkMark Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul:

Re your comment: + the millions of lives it may save!: image!!!
    Mark

• << <i>And just how was giving this coin to grandam a GOOD result for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

Since it is NOT in your hands, that is a good result. My 5 year old niece doesn't whine as much as you....man give it a rest cry-baby!

• roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was a 67 shot. Would have paid $1000 for it sight-unseen. Too bad it is now tightly held in a long time collection.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold