Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I think I have been ripped off by.......

Everyone and everything, my mom, my dad, my siblings, my cousins, my aunts and uncles, my classmates, my co-workers, my friends, my neighbors, people at the grocery store, people at the gas station, even people at the airport and not just my airport. Not to mention the restaurants and it seems even the bast@RDS that somewhat fix our highways are tied in this.

Let the madness end!

Comments

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griv,

You remind me of a Guy that used to frequent these boards named "Mr. Platinum".

I found him to be quite funny!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    djmdjm Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have been, you are being ripped off as we speak, and you will be.

The only way to avoid it is to find a cave and become a hermit. If you do become a hermit then Herman has already ripped you off.

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90% of the raw coins on ebay are a rip..But I keep hoping! image

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭
    Does this mean dimes are heating up?
  • Options
    GrivGriv Posts: 2,804
    I think so. Heck I'm even thinking about collecting them. These dime guys are hard core! image
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Heck I'm even thinking about collecting them."

I know where you can find "six figures" worth of top pops with one phone call. image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wondercoin:

You said:

<< <i>I know where you can find "six figures" worth of top pops with one phone call. >>

But can you also make the same claim regarding the bottom pops in one phone call? image
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    GrivGriv Posts: 2,804
    Just because I spent my kids college funds you think I would stoop to shorting my ex on her alimony for some old coins? image