Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I have a card that dosen't appear on the PSA Set Registry! Why not?

Hi, I have an autographed card of a Basketball Hall of Famer but he dosen't appear on the PSA Set Registry, why not? Thanksimage

Comments

• Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    Because noone requested his addition.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options

<< <i>Because noone requested his addition. >>

Why is there blank spots in the set registry for some players? Wouldn't PSA list every single player/coach and so on if they have a certified autograph? Why does the guys that have this set registered have blank spots for some players? That means they don't have the card so why dosen't it show a blank spot for the player I have? Thanks againimage
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    What type of card and auto is it. If its a 87 Fleer card that is auto'd it would not be allowed entery into a Ewing player set as you could be the only person with the card. Only factory issued auto's would be allowed. If for a HOF auto set, then you just have to wait 24 hours for the resgistry people to enter the specif info.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    You can add it to the 2003 legendary signatures set also if that is what it is, BUT YOU CAN'T ADD A NON-HALL OF FAME PLAYER TO A HALL OF FAME SET. If you're talking about the Patrick Ewing auto that you asked about an hour earlier, he's not in the hall or the set yet. If/when he gets in the hall then the good folks at psa will add him to the set.

In football they generally get added after election and before induction IIRC.

Hope that helps.