Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Curious about a NARU: buystuff4me_2007

Last week, I had four 8-card lots of 1957 PSA 7s and they were all won by buystuff4me_2007. I was nervous since he was a new user. Thanksfully, he promptly paid and gave me positive feedback. Then I just saw that he is NARU. Here's his short history buystuff4me What do you think happened? I thought this was odd.

Comments

• Probably the same thing that happened to me. I've been selling without using paypal, and when I finally decided to accept paypal, I got paid on a couple of auctions and went to withdraw the cash. Paypal suspended my account for security purposes. I'll bet similar circumstances happened to this guy...
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • I just got this email from eBay

"eBay removes feedback when a user is indefinitely suspended for certain policy violations within 90 days of registration. eBay takes the position that members indefinitely suspended soon after registration shouldn't be able to permanently impact another member's account. "

I guess I got lucky in that he paid via paypal quickly.
  • Also as a seller its smart to wait till the buyer gives you feedback before you do the same. This gives you a little bit of protection if after they get the cards then try to screw you over, you can still leave then negative feedback.