Home Sports Talk
Options

Allright the Phillies won and that's great but now - I'm ready for some football

stevekstevek Posts: 27,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
Go Eagles!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    Getting greedy?

I hope the Eagles win today, if for no other reason than if they lose, there will be a strong call for a return to those God-awful throwback unis. May they NEVER see the light of day again. image
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word on the street is Westbrook will not be playing tonight? image
  • Options
    Westbrook is officially out for tonight's game - that's a bad start. image
  • Options
    I am a huge fan of Buckhalter, I hope he does well. That poor kid has had the worst luck with injuries....
  • Options
    This is such a brutal must-win game for both teams. A loss basically means that the losing team really has no realistic chance at winning the East.
  • Options

<< <i>This is such a brutal must-win game for both teams. A loss basically means that the losing team really has no realistic chance at winning the East. >>

I agree with the first part but way too early to write anyone off. The Cowboys are playing well but anything can happen.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This is such a brutal must-win game for both teams. A loss basically means that the losing team really has no realistic chance at winning the East. >>

You mean the same division with the 4-0 Cowboys? Neither of these teams have a chance anyway. In fact no other team in the east does.

Cowboys 16-0 en-route to another Lombardi. I guarantee it.

(It worked for you and the Phillies Steve so I figured I would give it a shot image)
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, the Eagle's o is making the Giant's d look like the 85 Bears. What a difference a week makes.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gawd what a crappy game. And now no baseball on either! image
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Eagles look pathetic. I really think that they will have problems winning any games in the divison. Do they play Detroit twice?

JS
  • Options
    The life of a Philly sports fan...a little feast and then it's right back to famine. The Eagles look truly pathetic...and against a 1 - 2 team. I mean -2 yards of offense including penalties in the 3rd quarter...are you f*ing kiddin' me? It's a bad situation right now for the Eagles and it could even get worse...I don't see the season turning around with McNabb as the quarterback and I sure hope I'm wrong. Sure glad the Phillies won or I'd be sports depressed beyond belief right now.
  • Options
    Of course Eli looks pathetic out there as well so maybe the Eagles can pull this game out. I ain't surrendering yet!
  • Options
    Are those crappy throwback uniforms magic? image
  • Options
    I know Kolb isn't ready but put him in anyway and get rid of this lathargic, whining, complaining, over-the-hill McNabb. I'm sick of it - he was never a good fit in the West Coast offense anyway and it's time to make a change.

And I know it ain't gonna happen this season...I just needed to vent. Looks like the Eagles will be in the running for a high draft pick! image
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who are these players on the Giants D and where were they the first two games of the season? imageimage

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Reid knows what he is doing. He knows that zero points is also called laying a donut...he is hoping he can eat it at the end. The Eagles
    are a different without a running game.

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Who are these players on the Giants D and where were they the first two games of the season? imageimage >>

I saw LT and Carson on the sideline. Frankly I think they suited up image.
  • Options
    Andy - Put Kolb in and let him get beatup a little and gain some experience - might as well.
  • Options
    Wow, the Eagles' O-line is garbage. What's that, 8 or 9 sacks now?
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9 sacks and 5 by Osi alone.

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options

<< <i>9 sacks and 5 by Osi alone. >>

12 and 6 image