Home Sports Talk
Options

Vikes Grabbed Their Ankles ...

for the third consecutive weeks.

Comments

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    come on is this surprizing. they wear purple after all. talk about fruity colors for a football team, unless of course they like to bend over and grab their ankles. then the color choice would make sense. after all the bucs didnt start really playing well on til they dropped the dreamcicle unis they use to wear. just think having a man with a feather in his cap on your helmet, must really get you all pumped for a game.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,537 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>come on is this surprizing. they wear purple after all. talk about fruity colors for a football team, unless of course they like to bend over and grab their ankles. then the color choice would make sense. after all the bucs didnt start really playing well on til they dropped the dreamcicle unis they use to wear. just think having a man with a feather in his cap on your helmet, must really get you all pumped for a game. >>

• Options
    Not surprising, no.

It was nice to see the Vikes sporting the classic uniforms today, rather than the new, Arena League-type digs.

Never really had a beef with the Packers (my wife's grandfather was a Packer), but, jeez, the people of Wisconsin? Now there's another story altogether!

I mean when Wisconsin's favorite son is none other than Ed Gein!

Couldn't figure out on my first trip to 'Sconny why in the world EVERYONE was wearing tinfoil over their noses. A native kindly alerted me to the fact that they were keeping their lunches warm! Wow.

And a packed Lambeau? Does anyone there actually have a full mouth of teeth?! A bunch of folks soaked in Old Style and squirrel blood sporting their orange Sunday best! Classic.

Just funnin' ya, hoss! Good win for the Pack.
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vikings seem to have forgotten that a QB is an integral part of the squad when assembling this years team. Same for WR.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Vikings seem to have forgotten that a QB is an integral part of the squad when assembling this years team. Same for WR.

You got that right!
  • Options
    or how about leaving AP in the game. he seems to be their best weapon yet he is on the bench most of the game??? i am glad the queens got childress and we got mike III.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    hey that has to be a record. 3 of the last 4 coaches for the packers first names are mike?
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's