Home Sports Talk
Options

Any News on Cadillac Williams?

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
Was wondering if anyone here knows if he did suffer ligament damage in his knee? I have him on my fantasy team and wondering if he's going to miss an extended period of time?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    Anytime your taken off on a stretcher it's never good
    Collector of anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys * PSA cards from 60-07 *
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have him too image No news yet except "It looks to be a serious knee injury"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Options
    Pick up Pittman fellas
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pittman or Graham? Looks like they're splitting carries, at least for today?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it will be a crap shoot, neither are great options but I would think Pittman has the more upside... maybe?
  • Options
    Pittman seems to be getting more touches although Graham has gotten the ball in the endzone a couple times this year

I picked up Pittman in 2 leagues today
  • Options

<< <i>Pittman or Graham? Looks like they're splitting carries, at least for today? >>

Graham seems to be more explosive and did have the two touchdowns...he's who I would pick up if I had Caddy.

Probably be tomorrow before any definitive word on Caddy, but it looked awful and early reports are he's done for the year.